Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

YMMV OOP Bargains BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO- The Pirate Movie, Mischief &Drop Dead Fred +++

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

YMMV OOP Bargains BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO- The Pirate Movie, Mischief &Drop Dead Fred +++

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-12, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

held off on this a bit, as i was getting rid of everything i bought on ebay and amazon, but they're still out there. sold 20+ dvds last 2 weeks

was in like most people looking at the previously viewed, and the 3 NEW item for $$24.99

at one blockbuster, i could only find 2 New items on bluray, so i was looking over DVDs for a 3rd filler item

when the Pirate Movie caught my eye, OOP anchor bay disc.- started looking closer and found lots of good titles.

i'm guessing most people didnt buy new DVDs at blockbuster, so theres lots of old hidden gems.

went to around 20+ stores so far, in 3 states ( thanks to holiday travel)
Pirate Movie was most commonly found title, bought 12 copies @ $4.99 each

Mischief is little harder as i found 3 copies, 1 was mischief/License to drive Double all at $4.99

Drop dead Fred i found 2 copies

harold and maude easier to find as well 5+ copies

anyone else found these?
Old 01-03-12, 11:24 AM

Re: YMMV OOP Bargains BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO- The Pirate Movie, Mischief &Drop Dead Fred +

anyone living in Oklahoma City area, I hit every store, except Edmond, Also hit North Dallas Suburbs, and west Salt Lake City Burbs
Old 01-03-12, 12:30 PM

Re: YMMV OOP Bargains BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO- The Pirate Movie, Mischief &Drop Dead Fred +

Wow! I was just in a blockbuster on the southside of Atlanta(they closed most of the stores here 6 months ago, or so) didn't notice anything like that...wonder if they are clearing out their warehouses now???
Old 01-03-12, 12:45 PM

I'm don't know for sure if they're clearing out warehouse

But they honestly looked like the discs had been there awhile. As a few pirate movie DVDs had 2-3 price adjustments on them from past sales

I think word got out silently. Cause the number just of the pirate movie DVD on eBay went from 2-3 copies a week. To what it is now. With lots listed. Price went down as well.

Mischief has also gone down as well