Reload this Page >

W.C. Fields Comedy Collection Vol. 1 or 2- $26.49 each Amazon DOTD 1/20

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 01-20-11, 02:17 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

W.C. Fields Comedy Collection (The Bank Dick / My Little Chickadee / You Can't Cheat an Honest Man / It's a Gift / International House)- $26.49

W.C. Fields Comedy Collection, Vol. 2 (The Man on the Flying Trapeze / Never Give A Sucker An Even Break / You're Telling Me! / The Old Fashioned Way / Poppy)- $26.49

Product Description for Vol. 1
W.C. Fields is an American original, the curmudgeonly master of wit and good, mean fun. In this collection of madcap classics, the famously top-hatted Fields unleashes his unique comic zing, proving himself the king of the one-liner. This special DVD collection includes The Bank Dick, My Little Chickadee, You Can't Cheat an Honest Man, It's a Gift and International House. The W.C. Fields Comedy Collection is Fields at his finest, and a must-have for anyone who loves to laugh!

Product Description for Vol. 2
Legendary actor and entertainer W.C. Fields is an American comedy treasure - a headliner who always left audiences laughing for more of his sharp-tongued one-liners, slapstick shenanigans and notoriously caustic wit. Now you can catch more of his unique comedic style in five of his most uproarious films: You're Telling Me!, The Old Fashioned Way, Man on the Flying Trapeze, Poppy and Never Give a Sucker an Even Break. Loaded with classic comedy routines, the W.C. Fields Comedy Collection: Volume Two is more of Fields at his finest, proving that the master of the one-liner can still keep fans laughing out loud!
Old 01-20-11, 07:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 441 Likes on 249 Posts
Re: W.C. Fields Comedy Collection Vol. 1 or 2- $26.49 each Amazon DOTD 1/20

FYI: The UK (region 2) has a single set containing My Little Chickadee, Never Give a Sucker an Even Break, It's A Gift, You're Telling Me, Man on the Flying Trapeze, The Old Fashioned Way, Poppy, You Can't Cheat An Honest Man, Six of a Kind, The Bank Dick, Follow The Boys, International House, Million Dollar Legs, Mississippi, The Big Broadcast of 1938, Tillie and Gus, If I Had A Million.

It can be had for around $27
Old 01-20-11, 07:48 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Yeah, the UK set is a much better deal with more films and in a cheaper set, although it loses the trailers and a short featurette from the US releases, but considering more bang for your... quid, it makes more sense if you are capable of playing it.
Old 01-20-11, 01:28 PM
Suspended

See that's the problem, not everyone has a region free dvd player