Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

60% off at VCI Entertainment + some $3.00 DVDs

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-10, 11:16 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: 60% off at VCI Entertainment + some $3.00 DVDs

I don't remember if they have a toll free number, but I wound up calling them with an issue a few months ago and they were very helpful on the phone, so you might want to give that a try.

I think I heard they only have something like 15 employees for the entire company, so that may explain some of the lax customer service, though not excuse it. I've had trouble getting E mail responses from them too, but eventually the problem has always gotten resolved in my favor.
Old 12-24-10, 09:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Living Deadpan
Hmph. Based on previous posts they don't appear to be very communicative. I'm currently in the position of having placed an order on the 16th, having my credit card charged the 17th, but I just logged into my account to see my DVDs listed as "pending". They never even emailed order or account confirmations. I just sent them a couple of inquiries.

A question to those who waited & finally received their DVDs: what shipping method did you choose? I ordered 2 DVDs & selected First Class.
Just noting I received my DVDs later this day (the 23rd). And they did respond within one day with my DC info.

Still, this is likely the only time I'll order from them. Say my standards are too high or whatever, but I'm used to receiving Order and/or Shipment Confirmation emails.
Old 12-30-10, 12:24 PM

Well my package got delivered to Brownstown, PA which would be cool if I lived there. A month later and still nothing but the wrong DC number. I'm calling today but after I calm down a bit. I'm usually pretty laid back with this stuff but this is getting ridiculous.

EDIT: After giving them a call, they got me the correct DC # and my movies will be here today. They were pretty cool and helpful over the phone so I can't complain about the CS. I just wish they'd explain any delays (in this case running out of the movies I'd ordered) instead of making you wait. If they had another sale like this I'd buy from the again because the price couldn't be beat but otherwise I'd have to think about it.

Last edited by Mike UFC; 12-30-10 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-05-11, 07:53 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

To follow-up on some earlier posts, the HONEY WEST deal at Wal-Mart is live again...at least right now.
Old 01-05-11, 08:43 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 93 Likes on 59 Posts

^ Thanks for that update! I checked the other day and it was still out of stock.

$15.83 delivered. I opted to just pay the $2 shipping and avoid the usual 25 minute process of picking up a site-to-store order.
Old 02-18-11, 08:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

BUMP

Yet another HONEY WEST update...Wal-Mart online has it down to $9.96 (not including tax) and with free site-to-store shipping.
Old 02-18-11, 08:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thank You flixtime!

Ordered $10.58 store pick up.