Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '10

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '10

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-10, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '

Sorry, but how long does this "Fall Sale" from Amazon.com last? I couldnt find any information on a specific end date
Old 11-07-10, 12:30 AM
WTK
Anime Talk Contributor / Moderator

Received 536 Likes on 472 Posts
Re: Official - ANIME Bargains! - Thread [updated daily...or close to it] - November '

Originally Posted by RockJack
Sorry, but how long does this "Fall Sale" from Amazon.com last? I couldnt find any information on a specific end date
I didn't see any direct main sales page for this. Some of the listed items have on sale for a while now. The Viz titles were fairly recent.
Old 11-07-10, 06:44 AM

AxelMusic
One Piece First Season Third Voyage $ 10.02
Pumpkin Scissors Complete Series $ 14.32
Romeo X Juliet Romeo Collection (ep 1-13) $ 11.45
Old 11-07-10, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Tenkyoken
The site doesn't look too professional.
TBH Tenkyo...I agree. We still (probably always will) devote most of our efforts to catalogs.

But so far is it being trustworthy, it is.
Old 11-07-10, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by GoldenWheels
TBH Tenkyo...I agree. We still (probably always will) devote most of our efforts to catalogs.

I've ordered from them before, despite the humble web presence, it's all above-board and solid.
Old 11-08-10, 03:25 PM
WTK

Originally Posted by RightStuf.com
Limited-Time Offer: Most DrMaster Books & Manga at Least 60% OFF!
Posted on: Monday, November 8, 2010

For a very limited time, most books from DrMaster are at least 60% off (and some are discounted even further)! In addition to artworks and selected volumes, this includes the full runs for a number of series including Category: Freaks, Infinite Ryvius, SNK vs. Capcom and more!
Old 11-08-10, 07:51 PM
WTK

Up to 70% off on Select Viz Media Titles @ DeepDiscount.com
Old 11-09-10, 11:29 AM

Got excited until I saw it was only singles... no boxsets on firesale.
Old 11-09-10, 03:01 PM
WTK

Old 11-10-10, 08:37 PM
WTK

Walmart.com
Old 11-10-10, 09:09 PM
WTK

Starting from now on, I will be posting CR's Shinji's "Deal of the Day" here

Crunchyroll - Shinji's Deal of the Day: Air Gear DVD Boxed Set: All 6 Volumes + Artbox! (11/10/2010)

Price for Crunchyroll Users: $18.99
Price for Premium Members : $14.99
+ $4.99 shipping (cost may vary depending on region)

Details: THIS DEAL IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE. Delivers in 2-4 weeks. All sales are final (that's one reason we can get the deals that we do!)

<HR>
Crunchyroll - Shinji's Deal of the Day: Project Blue Earth SOS DVD Bundle: All 3 Volumes + Artbox! (11/10/2010)

Price for Crunchyroll Users: $8.99
Price for Premium Members : $7.99

Details: THIS DEAL IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE. Delivers in 2-4 weeks. All sales are final (that's one reason we can get the deals that we do!)

Last edited by WTK; 11-11-10 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-10-10, 09:42 PM

^For some reason I can't load TRSI website on my comp, do you know what these shows/bundles are going for there?
Old 11-10-10, 09:48 PM
WTK

Originally Posted by Tenkyoken
^For some reason I can't load TRSI website on my comp, do you know what these shows/bundles are going for there?
I have them indexed in Post #2. $19.99 for Air Gear and $9.95 for Project Blue Earth SOS.
Old 11-11-10, 04:19 AM

LOL, $ 17,99 shipping. CR is nuts.
Old 11-11-10, 08:44 AM
WTK

Originally Posted by extatix
LOL, $ 17,99 shipping. CR is nuts.
I forgot to mention the S/H variables. For international customers some of what they have to offer isn't that great.
Old 11-11-10, 12:14 PM
WTK

TRSI Bargain Bin Update (thus far)
Old 11-11-10, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by GoldenWheels

Just ordered Star Ocean Ex. Volumes 2,3,4,and 6 for 12.90 after shipping. Been getting your catalogs for years just never got around to ordering.
Old 11-11-10, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by blackmage214
Just ordered Star Ocean Ex. Volumes 2,3,4,and 6 for 12.90 after shipping. Been getting your catalogs for years just never got around to ordering.
Really glad you found something..I badly wanted anime for us to work but my inexperience in the genre combined with our largely older customer base was probably never going to be a recipe for success.
Old 11-11-10, 11:47 PM
WTK

Weekly Specials & Bargain Bin / Closeout Items Highlights from RightStuf.com

» RightStuf.com Mega Update
» Weekly Specials
» Bargain Bin: DVD / Book / Others
» Closeout Items
» Movie Packs
» Cart Toppers
» Shawne's New Deals of the Day!

Highlights - Weekly Specials (PLEASE NOTE: These specials are only valid November 11 – November 17, 2010!)

Last edited by WTK; 11-13-10 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-12-10, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,941 Likes on 1,502 Posts

Has there been any update on the status of Animeigo licensing the rest of Yawara? i really want to pick it up, but I don't want it to be incomplete (like Saint Seiya is). Is it at least self contained?
Old 11-12-10, 12:29 PM
WTK

Originally Posted by fujishig
Has there been any update on the status of Animeigo licensing the rest of Yawara? i really want to pick it up, but I don't want it to be incomplete (like Saint Seiya is). Is it at least self contained?
The future doesn't look very good.
April 29th, 2010 - Yawara Status Update

We know that many of you have been anxiously awaiting news about the future of Yawara. It is with deep regret that we must announce that so far, we have not been able to secure a license to release the rest of the series.

If conditions change and it becomes possible to obtain a license, we will certainly do so. Everyone at AnimEigo loves Yawara and wants to continue work on the series.
Old 11-12-10, 02:55 PM
WTK

RACS SHOP EARLY / SAVE BIG COUPON EVENT - EXTENDED!!

Due to popular demand (again), our shop early and save big promo has been extended another week! Between now and midnight November 19th you can save up to an additional 10% off any combination of IN STOCK items listed on the store!

To save 5% off any IN STOCK order (no minimum) just use the following coupon during checkout:

SHOPEARLY-SAVE5

To save 10% off any IN STOCK order over $250 just use the following coupon during checkout:

SHOPEARLY-SAVE10

The more you purchase the more you save, so be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity to load up on some of the Anime stuff you've been wanting, or pickup some gifts for that special Otaku! US customers can combine this offer with our super saver shipping option to save even more scratch on your favorite in stock Anime series, Manga, Figure, or Character Items!

Note: Valid for new orders of IN STOCK items only.
Coupon codes expire at midnight EST on November 19th so get your orders in ASAP!
Old 11-12-10, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by fujishig
the set ends nicely at the closing of a major arc so to speak, for $50 it's a superb value as you get a large taste of the show. but you will be left wanting more, so if you feel you can just enjoy what it is and then imagine how the rest plays out then it's worth a shot.
Old 11-14-10, 07:30 AM
WTK

Re: Starting from now on, I will be posting CR's Shinji's "Deal of the Day" here

Crunchyroll - Shinji's Deal of the Day: Haruhi Parody: "No Normal Humans" T-Shirt (11/14/2010)

Price for Crunchyroll Users: $14.99
Price for Premium Members : $11.99

Details: THIS DEAL IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE. Will be delivered in 2-4 weeks after the close of the deal. All sales are final (that's one reason we can get the deals that we do!)

Sizes:
  • S - available
  • M - available
  • L - available
  • XL - available
  • 2XL - available
Old 11-14-10, 09:31 AM
WTK

LINK
The DeepDiscount Savings Club – PREMIERING SOON!

Watch this site for your chance to enroll in an exclusive members-only program that offers you:

• 20% savings on one DeepDiscount order every month with no minimum purchase
  • One theatrical new release DVD from DeepDiscount every month for only $9.99
  • Upgraded shipping & tracking of your DeepDiscount orders
  • Up to 30% savings on online purchases at over 600 retailers, which means thousands of dollars in potential cash back
  • Movie tickets for just $5.50 each
  • Up to 30% savings on restaurant and movie theatre gift cards
  • AND MORE all accessed through a convenient web portal on our site
This long-awaited, highly-requested membership program will be launching soon. Check back with us in the coming weeks for the opportunity to get access to these insider privileges!

THANKS for being a loyal DeepDiscount customer!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.