Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

$125 in gift certificates from DeepDiscount.com contest on the DVDTalk homepage!

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

$125 in gift certificates from DeepDiscount.com contest on the DVDTalk homepage!

Old 07-07-09, 04:38 PM
Internet Brands

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In case you haven't seen this on the homepage make sure to enter!

This week we have a special giveaway from DeepDiscount.com for $125 worth of gift certificates! Deep Discount has been a supporter of the DVDTalk community for years and to show their gratitude they are giving DVDTalk readers a chance to win one of two gift certificates. First Prize is a $100 Gift Certificate and the 2nd Place winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate! More great news is on the way from DeepDiscount.com as they are ramping up for a summer of deals and discounts that can't be missed. Stay Tuned! And be sure to enter now for your chance to win a Gift Certificate to DeepDiscount.com!
Old 07-07-09, 04:57 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: $125 in gift certificates from DeepDiscount.com contest on the DVDTalk homepage!

I don't see anything on your homepage. Link?
Old 07-07-09, 05:03 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Re: $125 in gift certificates from DeepDiscount.com contest on the DVDTalk homepage!

http://www.dvdtalk.com

Direct link to contest - http://www.dvdtalk.com/contests/contest.php?ID=154

I didn't enter but those that did are probably groaning since you just decreased their chances of winning. :P
Old 07-07-09, 05:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 375 Likes on 235 Posts

MVoss, a little secret for ya...

The fewer people that know about and enter a contest, the better the chances are you may win.
Old 07-07-09, 05:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I entered, but I know I won't win. I can never win the DVD giveaways, so I surely won't win this. But I don't think this needed a separate thread in DVD Bargains...
Old 07-07-09, 05:08 PM

I entered but I wish sometimes there was an 'I already receive' when it asks about signing up for stuff (same with the MST3K contest). I always suspect that when I say 'no' to signing up for news alerts, etc. that my entry may go into the 'not' pile (not a conspiracy theorist - most of the time).
Old 07-07-09, 05:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kaisha no saru
I entered but I wish sometimes there was an 'I already receive' when it asks about signing up for stuff (same with the MST3K contest). I always suspect that when I say 'no' to signing up for news alerts, etc. that my entry may go into the 'not' pile (not a conspiracy theorist - most of the time).
I 100% agree with you. I leave the box unchecked, and never win a thing. But like you, I already receive, and don't want to receive multiple emails...
Old 07-07-09, 06:18 PM
Internet Brands

sorry about the post blasting, wasnt sure if the forum readers were getting visibility on this and the MST3K/RiffTrax contest. Also all entries have an equal share of winning, but the E-mail optins for the studio/publisher involved certainly helps get more contests going for all of us.

Again sorry for the double post :/