Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

WAL-MART: TV Season 2-Packs = $19.99

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-09, 08:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: WAL-MART: TV Season 2-Packs = $19.99

I just put this in another thread, but thought I'd mention it here as well (even though it's not a 2-pack)...Big Love S.1 for $20
Old 05-23-09, 12:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dino88
I just put this in another thread, but thought I'd mention it here as well (even though it's not a 2-pack)...Big Love S.1 for $20
not only big love s.1, but also all seasons of smallville and supernatural. I saw some two and a half men seasons as well. 19.96 apiece.
Old 05-24-09, 09:34 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a great price for Big Love. Sadly for me, unless my Wal-Mart just got them in in the last couple days, I doubt they have it.
Old 05-24-09, 01:04 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Picked up the American Dad two pack yesterday
Old 05-25-09, 09:39 PM

I'm going to try and go out tonight when I get off of work see what they have at my area Wal-Mart.

And to the person who was asking about 30 Rock, Target has a two pack of seasons 1 and 2. I picked it up. If I remember right it was in the $35-$40 range, which still isn't bad because that is what they charge for one of the seasons by itself.
Old 05-26-09, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by ZT_Styles
And to the person who was asking about 30 Rock, Target has a two pack of seasons 1 and 2. I picked it up. If I remember right it was in the $35-$40 range, which still isn't bad because that is what they charge for one of the seasons by itself.
Still $25.99 at AMAZON (it was $21.99) but that's still not bad plus it does qualify for free s/h now.
Old 08-15-09, 09:27 PM
jwb

Originally Posted by afultz075
Does anyone know if Fox is planning to release the rest of the X-Files in the new keepcases? Not even particularly in these 2-packs but in general. I'd like to get the whole X-Files series again and it would be nice if I could keep them all consistent by hacing the keepcases for S3-9.
I would like to know too! Does anyone know if Fox plans on releasing anymore of the X-Files seasons in these keepcases?
Old 08-15-09, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by jwb
I would like to know too! Does anyone know if Fox plans on releasing anymore of the X-Files seasons in these keepcases?
They have all been released in keepcases. I know this because all 9 of them are sitting 5 feet behind me.
Old 08-15-09, 09:54 PM
jwb

Originally Posted by wd40cloud
They have all been released in keepcases. I know this because all 9 of them are sitting 5 feet behind me.
Ok... I haven't seen any of the X-Files seasons in these amaray cases at any of my local retailers except for the 1-2 seasons at Wal-mart. Do you know where can I purchase the additional seasons in the amaray cases? Online stores are a little vague with details on the cases and the release date of the DVDs.
Old 08-16-09, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by jwb
Ok... I haven't seen any of the X-Files seasons in these amaray cases at any of my local retailers except for the 1-2 seasons at Wal-mart. Do you know where can I purchase the additional seasons in the amaray cases? Online stores are a little vague with details on the cases and the release date of the DVDs.
I've found them at many Best Buys if that's an option. If you use the online search for best buy, chances are good they'll be the new case.
Old 08-17-09, 06:25 AM
jwb

Best Buy isn't an option; they have screwed me too many times. So, does anyone know of another retailer that carries the rest of the X-Files seasons in the amaray cases?
Old 08-17-09, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by jwb
Best Buy isn't an option; they have screwed me too many times. So, does anyone know of another retailer that carries the rest of the X-Files seasons in the amaray cases?
I'm not sure how that applies to this, but okay.

Maybe try Barnes and Noble. They seem to get new versions of cases quickly (new Babylon 5 and Futurama in slimmer cases). Also, I think my sister said she saw them at BJ's Wholesale Club, so if you have one around, maybe check there. I haven't really seen them any where else that I can remember. I'll update if I do see them anywhere.

EDIT: Oh, also, I might have seen them at Meijer, but I can't remember for sure. So if you have one of those around as well, maybe check there.