WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Old 04-07-09, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

http://warnerbros.eprize.net/goblu/index.tbapp

Warnerblu Buy 5 Get 1 Free* Program
Terms and Conditions
(*plus shipping and handling)

Eligibility: The Warnerblu Buy five (5) Get one (1) Free Program (the "Offer") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Void in Quebec and where prohibited.

The Offer: Buy five (5) participating United States and/or Canadian Warner Home Video Blu-ray Discs™("Participating Titles") at any retail location in the United States or Canada to qualify to receive one (1) FREE (plus shipping and handling) Warner Home Video Blu-ray disc ("Redemption Title"). Participating Titles must be new, factory sealed Blu-ray Discs, not previously viewed Blu-ray discs. Participating Titles and Redemption Titles are listed below and are subject to change and availability.

Timing:Participating Titles must be purchased between April 7, 2009 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and April 6, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Purchase Period"). Redemption Title must be redeemed between April 7, 2009 at 12:01 a.m. ET and April 6, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Redemption Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.

How to participate in the Offer: During the Purchase Period, visit www.warnerblu.com/rewards and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration for the Offer (must include a valid home address, P.O. Boxes are not permitted). During the Purchase Period, purchase a Participating Title at any retail location in the United States or Canada to receive a code (a "Code"). After you have purchased five (5) Participating Titles from the list below, and entered five (5) Codes, you will receive a digital number redeemable for one (1) Redemption Title, from the list below, valued up to $35 USD (shipping and handling not included). The digital number must be entered at http://www.wbshop.com/WB-Insider-Rew...adid=bluprzste to redeem the Redemption Title (shipping and handling must be paid for at time of redemption). Limit: One (1) Redemption Title per participant during the Redemption Period. Participant may enter one (1) Code per day. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Redemption Title by using multiple/different mailing addresses, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's request for a Redemption Title and that participant may be disqualified. The Redemption Period expires on, and must be redeemed before April 6, 2011.

PARTICIPATING TITLES (subject to change and availability):
Yes Man
He's Just Not That Into You
Inkheart
Gran Torino
Mr. Troop Mom
Friday the 13th
The Cell 2
17 Again
Observe & Report
Watchmen
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
My Sister's Keeper
Hangover
The Orphan
Trick r Treat
Preacher's Kid
Shorts
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Four Christmases
Terminator Salvation
Jonah Hex
Whiteout
Final Destination 4
The Informant
Ninja Assassin
300 UCE
Wizard of Oz UCE
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Gone with the Wind
Green Lantern
Superman Batman Public Enemies
Scooby-Doo The Beginning
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Horton Hears a Who
Charlie Brown Christmas
Lord of the Rings (Animated)
Star Wars: Clone Wars S1

REDEMPTION TITLES (subject to change and availability):
The Dark Knight
Superman Returns
Bullitt
Happy Feet
Blood Diamond
I Am Legend
We Are Marshall
2001: A Space Odyssey
Clockwork Orange
Eyes Wide Shut
The Aviator
Ocean's Thirteen
Rush Hour 3
Pan's Labyrinth
Twister
Dirty Harry
The Perfect Storm
Pale Rider
LA Confidential
Sex and the City - The Movie
Interview with the Vampire
Get Smart
Bam Margera Presents- Where #$&% is Santa?
Troy
Batman Gotham Knight

Sponsor: Warner Home Video, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc., 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522, U.S.A.

Release: By participating in the Offer and by receipt of a Redemption Title, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of the Redemption Title.

Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Offer and receipt of a Redemption Title, constitutes participant's consent to Sponsor and its agents' use of participant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.

General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, for any reason and/or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.

Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Redemption Title. If for any reason a participant's registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant's sole remedy is another registration in the Offer.

Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Offer, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.

Participant's Personal Information: Information collected from participation is subject to Sponsor's Privacy Policy http://www2.warnerbros.com/main/privacy/
privacy.html?frompage=wb_homepage.

© 2009 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
Old 04-07-09, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: WB Insider Rewards - Buy 5 Blu-Rays get 1 Free

Glad they are confirming LOTR trilogy. About 6 or 7 titles ill get in that list so I hope it will be easy to get the free BD.
Old 04-07-09, 10:18 PM
Banned

since u just need to punch a code in cant you just take any ones code ? and not have to buy 5 blu rays?
Old 04-07-09, 10:26 PM
Cool New Member

If you know someone who isn't going to use their code sure. But the code is the same as the digital copy download code, so it's a one use thing.
Old 04-07-09, 10:39 PM

Yup, will eventually be buying a couple of those titles, so I signed up.
Old 04-07-09, 10:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad they're doing this, but damn the redemption list sucks. I own all of the ones I would want already (most on HD-DVD though, so I suppose I could go Blu, but I don't really want to). As for the qualifying titles, I think Horton Hears a Who is the only one currently released...
Old 04-07-09, 11:32 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
As for the qualifying titles, I think Horton Hears a Who is the only one currently released...

Yes Man was released on 4/7/09
Old 04-07-09, 11:37 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
Glad they're doing this, but damn the redemption list sucks. I own all of the ones I would want already (most on HD-DVD though, so I suppose I could go Blu, but I don't really want to). As for the qualifying titles, I think Horton Hears a Who is the only one currently released...
Horton Hears a Who is FOX. Notice that these look to be in order of when they expect the titles to hit retail. Must be the animated Horton.
Old 04-08-09, 07:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by awil1026
Horton Hears a Who is FOX. Notice that these look to be in order of when they expect the titles to hit retail. Must be the animated Horton.
Ah, I didnt catch that. And I forgot about Yes, Man coming out this week...
Old 04-08-09, 05:29 PM

From the press release, the Inkheart Blu-ray also includes a DVD copy, so I may get that first. If future titles like Terminator Salvation and Harry Potter 6 do that, those will be next.

But what Jonah Hex title is the press release referring to? It can't be the live-action movie, that comes out next August (unless they really shift the production into gear). My guessing is that it'll be the next DC Animated title after Green Lantern and Superman & Batman: Public Enemies.
Old 04-08-09, 05:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

This is like the early days of Dvd!!!! I do not have BR.
Old 04-08-09, 07:36 PM

Warners is adapting a trend similar to Fox and Disney's to entice non-Blu-ray enabled people to buy Blu by including a copy of the DVD inside too (at least for one of their releases).
Old 04-09-09, 05:18 PM

I signed up at least five i would buy so why not excited they announced the rings
Old 04-12-09, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Signed up my BD copy of Yes Man today, couldn't be easier.
Old 04-12-09, 11:02 PM

Signed up. There is nothing to lose, so you might as well, and the odds are that I'll be five of the eligible titles in the next year.
Old 06-18-09, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by BravesMG
Signed up my BD copy of Yes Man today, couldn't be easier.
I'm glad somebody told me to keep a piece of paper that had a code that could only be used once that I have already used. Thanks a lot Warner. I have already purchased 4 titles and don't have the digital copy anymore because I already used it. Why not use the proof of purchase code? Wouldn't that be easier since MOST people don't throw away the case???
Old 06-18-09, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Man, those redemption titles suck (for me). I already own all of the titles I'd want, which is practically all of them (either on HD-DVD or BD).
Old 08-24-09, 12:07 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Well, I entered the codes from Gran Torino, Yes Man, Watchmen, Green Lantern and Friday the 13th. I tried to redeem Blood Diamond for my Free Title, but the website wouldn't process my order. I called up customer service and they informed me that the website isn't set up for zero balance transaction, so she placed my order over the phone and all's well in the world.

My 2nd order has already begun. So far I entered 300 & another Watchmen Blu-ray I have, Though this one might take a while.

Last edited by shacmasta; 08-24-09 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-26-09, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Sheesh, I purchase 21 DVDs from WBshop during last week's sale, and not a single one of them is a redemption title.
Old 08-27-09, 12:39 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I have the Gran Torino Blu-Ray and can not find a code anywhere inside the insert. Does anybody know what to look for?
Old 08-27-09, 12:53 AM

The digital copy code
Old 08-27-09, 12:57 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by NoirFan
Sheesh, I purchase 21 DVDs from WBshop during last week's sale, and not a single one of them is a redemption title.
I was pretty careful to make sure the 32 disks I ordered from WBshop included 5 from this list. My problem is, there are no free titles that interest me now! DOH, shoulda thought of that!
Old 08-27-09, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I've already completed my 5 purchases, called WB and got my free disc. How do you start entering codes for new purchases? Every time I log into my acct, it shows the 5 I've already entered. I don't see an option to start the program over again.
Old 08-27-09, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Mr. Cinema
I've already completed my 5 purchases, called WB and got my free disc. How do you start entering codes for new purchases? Every time I log into my acct, it shows the 5 I've already entered. I don't see an option to start the program over again.
That's because it is once per person. The rules say that multiple use of the same name will not be honored, even if you create a new account with a new email. Of course, if you have someone else's name that you can use, there ya go. But they'll need to use their c/c to pay for shipping...

Here is the excerpt from the OP's post:

Limit: One (1) Redemption Title per participant during the Redemption Period. Participant may enter one (1) Code per day. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Redemption Title by using multiple/different mailing addresses, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's request for a Redemption Title and that participant may be disqualified.
Old 10-23-09, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Received 1,844 Likes on 1,221 Posts

I was looking at the list of redemption titles, and this made my heart skip a beat for a sec. Oh, if only the movie attached to that cover were on Blu-ray...

It's a drag that you're limited to just one redemption. I have enough for at least two.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.