Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-14, 01:51 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 75 Likes on 39 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Originally Posted by hariseldon
Since this was supposed to be active 15 hours ago and nobody has gotten one, I suspect this is a coupon that was supposed to be for last Monday and they messed the date up since everything else about it reads like the previous 15% coupon. It really doesn't make sense in the BN coupon stable
Sounds likely. Oh well! Appreciate all your generosity.
Old 06-16-14, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks anyway for all the great coupons! I'm sure some more will turn up soon.

(Wow, one turned up almost instantly after I replied - and I was able to get my new item with it, so thanks for posting the one-day coupon!)

Last edited by DoverMath; 06-17-14 at 07:12 AM.
Old 06-16-14, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Saw this posted over at SD...

Barnes & Noble : 20% Off A Single Item - 1 Day Only

Coupon Code - BNJUNE16

Enter coupon code at checkout. Exclusions apply.

Offer expires 6/16 Midnight PST

not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books"!, NOOK Magazines"!, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK® devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO® Architecture Studio, LEGO® Mindstorms EV3, LEGO® Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO® Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts"
Old 06-16-14, 03:56 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That 20% off code gets Breaking Bad: The Complete Series on Blu-ray down to $117 and change shipped.
Old 06-16-14, 04:26 PM
Cool New Member

Just a point of info. The BNJUNE16 code is working on Criterions, so with the Blu Ray sale and the 20% coupon their are some good deals.
Old 06-17-14, 10:48 AM

Well, the 40% off is done - any solid leads on the Criterion sale?
Old 06-17-14, 10:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 599 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by bellevuecoug
Well, the 40% off is done - any solid leads on the Criterion sale?
Yes.
Old 06-17-14, 01:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe another 1 day coupon next week. Possible coupon code BNJUNE23 if it follows the pattern.

20% Off One Item Coupon Details:

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid from June 23, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. to , June 24, 2014 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

The 20% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
Old 06-18-14, 07:40 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

I did a free trial membership, and ordered a few things the other day, and now they are shipped...with an estimated delivery of June 23. So much for 'expedited' shipping.
Old 06-18-14, 03:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whotony
Yes.
... giggity ...
Old 06-19-14, 07:29 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

I do have to wonder, if they are using UPS Mail Innovations for 'expedited' shipping, what are they using for standard shipping? Media mail is about the only thing I could think of that would be slower.
Old 06-19-14, 10:08 AM

Kind of ironic, but regular USPS is faster for me than UPS Sure Post. When a package comes via UPS Sure Post, it takes an extra day to arrive because UPS doesn't give it to the USPS until after the USPS has started deliveries for the day. The few times I've gotten regular USPS packages, I haven't had to wait the extra day. What's funny is that I almost always see a UPS truck where I live on the days they give a package to the USPS, so they could have brought it anyway.

Anyhow, my advice is not to order things from B&N on Thursday or Friday. That's when packages tend to sit all weekend without moving. Monday is the best day to order (or, over the weekend, since the order won't be processed until Monday), because packages will enter the delivery system on Monday or Tuesday evening, and start moving immediately.
Old 06-19-14, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Anyone know when the British sale is? I kinda wish I had bought more at 40% off, with the 20% coupon.
Old 06-22-14, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The new 20% coupon is now active.

20% Off One Item Coupon BNJUNE23 Details:

This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.com and is valid once per customer, per billing address.

This coupon is valid from June 23, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. to , June 24, 2014 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

The 20% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK(R) devices, NOOK Accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble retail bookstores or at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Void where prohibited by law.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.
Old 06-24-14, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Looks like the next round of coupons is coming next week. There might also be some new 20% member coupons coming in the mail for the month of July for the few lucky enough to get them.

15% Off One Item Coupon Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at any Barnes & Noble retail store or once per billing address online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid at BN.com from July 3, 2014 at 12:01am to July 7, 2014 at 2:59am Eastern Time, and at Barnes & Noble stores from July 3, 2014 to July 6, 2014 at close of business.

This coupon entitles you to 15% off one (1) eligible item in your order, while supplies last. The discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books(TM), NOOK Magazines(TM), NOOK Newspapers, and NOOK Periodicals), NOOK ® devices, NOOK accessories that are already discounted, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, LEGO(R) Architecture Studio, LEGO(R) Mindstorms EV3, LEGO(R) Star Wars 10225 R2D2, LEGO(R) Star Wars Death Star and LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Kids' Learning Tablets, in-store purchases of Print Magazines, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts," (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.COM website (e.g., used books, etc.); (v) not valid on applicable sales tax or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) may not be combined with any other coupon or promotional discount; and (vii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors.

This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 06-25-14, 07:49 PM
Cool New Member

hello! any idea when the criterion dvd and blu-ray sale is this year? looking to pick up the criterion reissue of the beatles movie on blu-ray.
Old 06-26-14, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Laser Movies
There might also be some new 20% member coupons coming in the mail for the month of July
I got some in the mail today, which expire July 31.

(So that puts BN on a pace to have another set around September and one for the holidays, if they stick to the normal schedule of every other month.)
Old 06-28-14, 11:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now I know how the mice must have felt, in the Skinner boxes set up for fixed interval reinforcement.
Old 06-29-14, 04:17 AM
Cool New Member

I heard the BN sale is on in one place but off in another. Any word?
Old 06-29-14, 04:39 AM
Cool New Member

hariseldon and/or Laser, would appreciate it if you have any extra 15 or 20% coupons. Plan on going to BN for their criterion sale next week (assuming the sale is still on and coupons are still available). Thank you
Old 06-29-14, 09:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 243 Likes on 178 Posts

I asked the girl at one of the stores yesterday when the Criterion sale starts and she said it would start when the current sale promotion ends which would be the 29th. Doesn't jive with history or with what others are hearing, but that's what I was told.
Old 06-29-14, 02:28 PM

Happy to share coupons when they come out.
For this week's new coupons, any way I could get five? I need more than usual this week. I wouldn't ask for so many, except it seems like some of them aren't even being used. I'll take any amount, though. Thanks!
Old 06-29-14, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

Are there any Online coupons floating around right now?
Old 06-29-14, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

Other than the New Member coupons or if you receive the snail mail coupons, I don;t think so. Wed/Thurs may be a different story.
Thank you!
Old 06-30-14, 12:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Maxflier
I asked the girl at one of the stores yesterday when the Criterion sale starts and she said it would start when the current sale promotion ends which would be the 29th. Doesn't jive with history or with what others are hearing, but that's what I was told.
Sale is live online right now. Says it starts at stores on July 1 and runs through July 28.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.