Originally Posted by Brett
oops here is my address brett AT wackygames.net

Thanks
ygm ...
Old 03-15-07, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by creekdipper
bwsmom, thanks for trying to send the 20% off thingy. I searched through regular mail, bulk mail, & trash but never saw it anywhere. If you do find time, would you try one more time to send it? Hate to ask again since you were kind enough to try before...don't know if it was blocked or what happened (???).

I went ahead & ordered a couple of items without the 20% on Monday because I was afraid they might sell out; however, there are still a couple of things I'd like to buy for gifts (at the reduced price). Thanks again for posting...I have have missed out on the deals I did get (Highway to Heaven S.1 for $11.99; Romance Classics Collection S.2 for $59.99, etc.). Some nice deals to be found!!
You're actually the second one I've sent it to that said they didn't get it, so I'm trying a new tactic... sending the link they provide under "having trouble seeing this e-mail?". Hopefully that will make it through to you guys! Sorry for the trouble!
Old 03-15-07, 10:38 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

http://anon.doubleclick.edgesuite.ne..._TRI_index.htm

that is the link from the email maybe it will work this way instead of individual emails (not that i mind) just hoping to make things easier sale ends 3/21 ...
Old 03-15-07, 11:15 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you (both bwsmom & DisneyDVDfan)...got the email this time with the link (and, of course, Dizz also provided the link). Guess I should have asked for a retry Monday but didn't want to bother you again (coulda saved around $40). I apologize for the trouble.I appreciate your kindness since I plan to do a little more Christmas shopping now! The extra 20% will really come in handy...thanks again!!

Incidentally, don't know why A&E/History Channel didn't send me the email...I have bought lots of stuff from them in the past (including right before last Christmas), and I get their emails all the time (including the one advertising the current sale).
Old 03-15-07, 10:39 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

How long after you place the order do you get an email confirmation?
I can't remember how long past orders took, but I haven't rec'd anything from an order this afternoon yet. I had a messagebox error that I didn't read (so used to closing down debug windows for work), but the receipt page loaded fine and it all looks cool. I'm not sure if the message was coming from the browser or from the checkout application. Maybe there was a problem with my checkout?
Thanks again OP for this post and getting me the coupon.
Old 03-16-07, 05:38 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by basaro
How long after you place the order do you get an email confirmation?
I can't remember how long past orders took, but I haven't rec'd anything from an order this afternoon yet. I had a messagebox error that I didn't read (so used to closing down debug windows for work), but the receipt page loaded fine and it all looks cool. I'm not sure if the message was coming from the browser or from the checkout application. Maybe there was a problem with my checkout?
Thanks again OP for this post and getting me the coupon.
Well i placed two orders same day Got a Comfirmation email for one not the other the confirmation did come right away though.
very strange
but just check the website make sure the order shows up there and call in to verify that it is processing just to be safe.
Old 03-16-07, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by DisneyDVDFAN
Well i placed two orders same day Got a Comfirmation email for one not the other the confirmation did come right away though.
very strange
but just check the website make sure the order shows up there and call in to verify that it is processing just to be safe.
The order shows up online this morning, so looks like I'm good. Still haven't gotten a confirmation, but I'm not worried now.
Old 03-16-07, 09:02 AM

The Homicide Set is back up to $190, so the great deal on that set is over, likely on others as well. My order shipped earlier this week and is on the way.
Old 03-19-07, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I received season 1 and 2 of Kids In The Hall today in two separate packages. Here's hoping they clearance seasons 3, 4 and 5 soon.
Old 03-20-07, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Well, A&E continues to impress for me. After using my 25$ giftcard (which they really didn't need to give to me) and the 20% off link and free shipping. I place an order for 3 items. Just for good measure, they threw in Mail Call best of season 2 for free. That is the second time they have just given me a free dvd with a purchase.

I almost feel guilty.
Old 03-21-07, 08:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 207 Posts
Got Mr. Bean Animated Series Vol 1 & 3 today. Dangermouse and KITH S1 are on the way at the end of the month I guess.
Old 03-22-07, 07:01 AM

i never got a shipping email, but i did receive my homicide set yesterday evening. thank you op for this great deal!