Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Costco 11/9/05 Before Sunset/Sunrise 2pk $24 Stepford $18 GWTW $25 Friends s8 $28.29

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Costco 11/9/05 Before Sunset/Sunrise 2pk $24 Stepford $18 GWTW $25 Friends s8 $28.29

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-04, 04:27 AM
Uber Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Blade
Costco's gearing up for Christmas:

LOONEY TUNES V2 $31 after $10 instant off at register exp. 11/14
Nothing else to buy, just a straight $10 off at the register. If you already bought it, go buy another one, and then return it using the receipt with the old price on it.
Per zdzjxh this also applies to Volume 1, making this an even better deal.
Old 11-13-04, 05:17 PM
Banned

I just came back from my local Costco and they didn't apply the rebate to the Looney Tunes Collection Vol. 2. Did I do something wrong?
Old 11-14-04, 06:09 AM
Uber Member

dx23, there's nothing to "do," it's an instant rebate taken at the register, with no other purchase required. It's possible your Costco isn't honoring the deal. I'd try talking to someone there and see if they can't do something for you. Good luck.
Old 11-14-04, 10:24 AM
Banned

Well, I went back to my local Costco and they asked where did I found out about this deal. I said to the manager that some friends I have in the states told me about it and he told me that if one of them could send me a copy of the sales reciept of the Looney Tunes Collection Vol 2, they would honor me the deal since all the Costco in the US and its territories have the same rebates and discounts. So if anybody could please send me a scanned copy of their receipt showing the purchase and instant rebate of the Looney Tunes Vol 2 to my email *********[email protected] , I would gladly appreciate it.

And thanks Blade for the info.
Old 11-15-04, 03:25 AM
Uber Member

Originally posted by dx23
Well, I went back to my local Costco and they asked where did I found out about this deal. I said to the manager that some friends I have in the states told me about it and he told me that if one of them could send me a copy of the sales reciept of the Looney Tunes Collection Vol 2, they would honor me the deal since all the Costco in the US and its territories have the same rebates and discounts. So if anybody could please send me a scanned copy of their receipt showing the purchase and instant rebate of the Looney Tunes Vol 2 to my email *********[email protected] , I would gladly appreciate it.

And thanks Blade for the info.
You've Got Mail!

And you're welcome.
Old 11-15-04, 02:45 PM
Banned

Thanks Blade!!!! They gave me a $10 dollar refund and the manager was very friendly and gave me no hastle.