Reload this Page >

Patriots super bowl xxxviii dvd $5.99 at DDD

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 10-08-04, 12:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This dvd was around $15- last week at www.deepdiscountdvd.com I was going to wait for the un official 20% off sale but wanted to get it now, these go OOP pretty quick as I had to pay $21 for a used version of superbowl 36 just recently on ebay. Probably silly to post this deal without having it in hand as it will go out of stock with my luck.

Do a search for superbowl when you are looking for the item.

Janet's right breast not included.

Some of you may just want to wait for the dynasty box set which is sure to follow after the patriots win the super bowl again this year.

Last edited by flee; 10-09-04 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-08-04, 02:41 PM
Banned

I would buy it if they made a 49ers Super Bowl DVD but that won't come out for a long time.
Old 10-08-04, 02:54 PM

Might want to edit that link, it has a , on the end
Old 10-08-04, 03:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Ive been thinking about getting it too, but I get the feeling its going to be very OH MY GOD THE PATRIOTS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVAR Tom Brady is God oh Ty Law you are incredible Adam Vinateri please teach me to be like you are the greatest THE PATRIOTS ARE A DYNASTY EVEN THOUGH THEYVE ONLY BEEN GOOD FOR 3 YEARS HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!" Yeah...

Sorry, I dont often threadcrap, but I couldnt resist . Otherwise, great deal, thanks for the info .
Old 10-08-04, 04:38 PM

Originally posted by ENDContra
Ive been thinking about getting it too, but I get the feeling its going to be very OH MY GOD THE PATRIOTS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVAR Tom Brady is God oh Ty Law you are incredible Adam Vinateri please teach me to be like you are the greatest THE PATRIOTS ARE A DYNASTY EVEN THOUGH THEYVE ONLY BEEN GOOD FOR 3 YEARS HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!" Yeah...

Sorry, I dont often threadcrap, but I couldnt resist . Otherwise, great deal, thanks for the info .
What else would it be? 90 minutes of tribute to the Panthers?

Rip
Old 10-08-04, 05:01 PM

Originally posted by ENDContra

Actually, if you had bothered to read the description of the dvd instead of trying to be cool by mocking someone's post, you would have found out this is the actual game, not a highlight reel.
Old 10-08-04, 05:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
does anybody know if this is the same as the 2nd disc on the 2 DVD of the patriots coming out on november 2nd?
Old 10-09-04, 12:14 PM
Banned

I heard mostly great things about the dvd, but unless you're a pats fan why even bother.

What bad timing to post a ddd deal, right before they have security issues.
Old 10-09-04, 02:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Chadus
Actually, if you had bothered to read the description of the dvd instead of trying to be cool by mocking someone's post, you would have found out this is the actual game, not a highlight reel.
I was getting ready to say you were wrong because everything I had read indicated it was nothing more than a highlight reel, starring the Carolina Panthers in the role of the New York Nationals. But I checked up on it, and you are right, it does indeed contain the full game, albeit the "world" broadcast. Ill probably pick it up now...that is, after the aforementioned security issues are resolved. I do have to ask though, why not the CBS broadcast instead? Im sure Im not the only one here who would love an anamorphic widescreen transfer.
Old 10-10-04, 11:03 PM
Cool New Member

P-A-T-S PATS! PATS! PATS! gO 19 IN A ROW BABY!!!!!!!

Contra sorry about your Panthers last year. Whaa.

LMao