Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Marilyn Manson: Best of cd/dvd 13.99 @ BB

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-04, 07:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Marilyn Manson: Best of cd/dvd 13.99 @ BB

On Sept. 28th, Marilyn Manson has a best of album coming out, and there'es a deluxe version that comes with a bonus dvd containing all of his music videos.

Not sure if it's a misprice or not, but BB has the cd/dvd combo for $13.99 + tax and shipping. It came to $16.23 for me. I checked CC and their price for the combo is $23.00. Here's the link to the combo on BB if anyone else thinks this is a good deal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....5&type=product
Old 09-14-04, 07:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I do not think it is a misprint. That is what Rob Zombies GH and DVD was when it was released. I think it will be no higher than $13.99 on the 28th but I am hoping for a $11.99. Either way, it is a sure buy with the dvd.
Old 09-14-04, 08:42 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice price
Old 09-14-04, 08:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by thelwig14
I do not think it is a misprint. That is what Rob Zombies GH and DVD was when it was released. I think it will be no higher than $13.99 on the 28th but I am hoping for a $11.99. Either way, it is a sure buy with the dvd.
More than likely it is a misprice, due to the fact that the regular cd only edition is the same price at BestBuy. At CircuitCity.com there is around a $10 price difference between the two different releases.
Old 09-14-04, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

damn i was gonna skip it if the DVD was too much but this might be good price to pick up. I was the videos on the DVD...
Old 09-14-04, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I stand corrected. It does look like a misprint. This is a definite buy for me. Here is the info for the cd and dvd:

1. The Love Song
2. Personal Jesus
3. mOBSCENE
4. The Fight Song
5. Tainted Love
6. The Dope Show
7. This Is The New Shit
8. Disposable Teens
9. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
10. Lunchbox
11. Tourniquet
12. Rock Is Dead
13. Get Your Gunn
14. The Nobodies
15. Long Hard Road Out Of Hell
16. The Beautiful People
17. The Reflecting God
The DELUXE EDITION will include a Bonus DVD with the following videos:
(s)AINT, mOBSCENE, This Is The New Shit, Disposable Teens, The Fight Song, The Nobodies, The Dope Show, I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me), Rock Is Dead, Coma White, Long Hard Road Out Of Hell, The Beautiful People, Tourniquet, Man That You Fear, Cryptorchid, Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This), Dopehat, Lunchbox, & Get Your Gunn.
Old 09-14-04, 10:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I still cant believe DOPEHAT didnt make the CD portion... that song is classic. I would rather have that then Long Hard Road Out of Hell.. oh well. Glad I have the rest of the cd's.
Old 09-14-04, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I thought that was glaring also, but I have that track already. I really do not think I would even get this if it were not for the dvd. I wish he would also release a dvd from his Golden Age tour.
Old 09-14-04, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yeah, the DVD is the only reason to get this for me too since I already have all these songs except for PJesus. I would like to see a new DVD as well from the last tour. Maybe we will get something when he does the next tour for the new album,whenever that is.
Old 09-15-04, 01:23 AM

Nice price but... (s)AINT video will be the one that record company cut, not Manson's cut....
which is the most violent thing I have ever done, as he said in a recent interview, more....

Lest We Forget -- The Best Of (Deluxe CD/DVD) with exclusive uncut "(s)AINT" bonus DVD

Price $24.99

This package includes both the deluxe CD/DVD version as well as an exclusive bonus DVD only available from the Official Marilyn Manson Pre-Order. The DVD contains the uncut, unrated video for (s)AINT that was banned by the label and is unavailable anywhere else! Plus, everyone that pre-orders will be automatically entered to win an autographed lithograph or one of ten autographed masks! Click here for more information

Marilyn Manson will unleash a compilation of songs that made him the most controversial rock star in the world today. Lest We Forget will be released next month on September 28th, but you can pre-order it now and receive it on the release date.*

http://stores.musictoday.com/store/d...24&band_id=787

Last edited by Twiggystar; 09-15-04 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-15-04, 06:22 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Twiggystar
[B]Nice price but... (s)AINT video will be the one that record company cut, not Manson's cut....
which is the most violent thing I have ever done, as he said in a recent interview, more....

Lest We Forget -- The Best Of (Deluxe CD/DVD) with exclusive uncut "(s)AINT" bonus DVD

Price $24.99

This package includes both the deluxe CD/DVD version as well as an exclusive bonus DVD only available from the Official Marilyn Manson Pre-Order. The DVD contains the uncut, unrated video for (s)AINT that was banned by the label and is unavailable anywhere else! Plus, everyone that pre-orders will be automatically entered to win an autographed lithograph or one of ten autographed masks! Click here for more information

Marilyn Manson will unleash a compilation of songs that made him the most controversial rock star in the world today. Lest We Forget will be released next month on September 28th, but you can pre-order it now and receive it on the release date.*

http://stores.musictoday.com/store/d...24&band_id=787

QUOTE]

Damn that's tempting.
Old 09-15-04, 09:02 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

$10 for an uncut video. I will pass on that one.
Old 09-15-04, 09:13 AM

Came out to $15.94 for me. Thanks OP! I was debating picking this up, but this is a pretty good price so I took the plunge.
Old 09-17-04, 12:56 AM

Looks like the price is now $17.99.
Old 09-17-04, 10:08 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I am going to take my chances now that it will be on sale (Fry's) on release date.
Old 09-23-04, 07:29 PM

The price is now $14.99.
Old 09-25-04, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by thelwig14
It is $14.99 on Tuesday at Best Buy for anyone looking to get it.