Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Lady and the Tramp DMR coupon

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-12, 06:52 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 449 Likes on 307 Posts
Lady and the Tramp DMR coupon

If you are a Regal Crown Club Member (free to sign up), go see Beauty and the Beast 3D at a Regal theater (Jan. 13-26), and you will get:
  • 10 extra credits on your Crown Club membership
  • Free lithograph (from the Box Office)
  • On the back of the lithograph will be a DMR Magic Code which will provide:
  • An offer to purchase BatB 3D Blu-ray combo pack for $24.95
  • An $8 DMR coupon for Lady and the Tramp Diamond Edition 3-disc combo pack (expires 2/19)
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...fers/batbREGAL

I'm guessing that there will probably still be a regular DMR coupon later, also. If it's a different amount ($5 or $10), you might be able to stack them at a store that allows stacking.

Last edited by TheBang; 01-11-12 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-10-12, 09:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Lady and the Tramp DMR coupon

For those that pre-ordered the title off Amazon, the coupon was worth $10 for the brief amount of time it was available for.

It may be possible that the final DMR coupon could be $10 based off Amazon's initial coupon, however, they've tend to be more generous than DMR if past releases are of any example.
Old 01-11-12, 02:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw this in an e-mail a few days ago, but didn't realize it was an offer through Regal. I thought the $8 coupon was just their regular coupon. I already purchased my tickets at a Cinemark (through a Fandango code I needed to use up by the 12th), but the closest Regal is in the next town over. If I could have waited to use my Fandango codes, I could have tried to plan it to go to Regal when I was nearby (which I am all the time, just not able to work out a good time this weekend). Oh well. According to the e-mail, it doesn't look like it's just Regal Crown Members, either. I wouldn't doubt that the $8 coupon will be the same coupon they offer on DMR later. But I could be wrong.
Old 01-11-12, 07:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 449 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by obidawsn
According to the e-mail, it doesn't look like it's just Regal Crown Members, either.
It does say "For Regal Crown Club Members" all over the web page, so I'm assuming that they'll only give you the Lithograph if you present a Crown Club card at the box office. And there will almost certainly be box office employees who know nothing about the lithographs, and employees who give the lithographs to everyone and not just Crown Club members.