Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Rocky The Undisputed Collection & Die Hard Collection $17.99 each @ BB **YMMV**

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-11, 09:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rocky The Undisputed Collection & Die Hard Collection $17.99 each @ BB **YMMV**

For those of you who don't have issues with price matching and coupons at your local BB - Fry's has both of these titles listed in todays paper at $22.99 each. With a price match at BB and the amazing $5.00 coupon, that makes these both a great $17.99 each!

I picked up Rocky this morning and tried to also PM Rango to Fry's ($17.99) but no matter how I tried, the BB $5 coupon would never work - I just couldn't get the the Rango and BB coupons to work together. I have an in-store pickup for this afternoon and might try again or just buy it with the BB price.

Thought about the Die Hard collection, but I already have #4 on Blu and 1-3 in the Five Star Collection - didn't really think this was worth a double dip, even at $17.99 (unless someone can talk me into it).

Last edited by Murmur; 07-15-11 at 09:54 AM. Reason: wrong price
Old 07-15-11, 10:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
Re: Rocky The Undisputed Collection & Die Hard Collection $17.99 each @ BB **YMMV**

I thought the coupon didn't work if you were price matching from other stores? That's great news if you were able to get Rocky. Im going to pick it up.
Old 07-15-11, 10:20 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 702 Likes on 455 Posts
Re: Rocky The Undisputed Collection & Die Hard Collection $17.99 each @ BB **YMMV**

Big YMMV when you combine PMing and a store coupon.
Old 07-15-11, 10:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by John Galt
Big YMMV when you combine PMing and a store coupon.
It's definitely worth a try!
Old 07-15-11, 03:52 PM

Target.com has rocky for $22. will BB match in store?
Old 07-16-11, 06:46 PM

I cannot, for the life of me, find the Undisputed Collection on Target.com. I've searched every damned way possible. Perhaps they took it down? Best Buy told me they'd match it...
Old 07-16-11, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

They may have taken it down, but it was a one day sale anyway.
Old 07-18-11, 07:27 PM

Damn! There's no Fry's around here!
Old 07-18-11, 10:35 PM

I've got a feeling the Rocky set is going to be easy to find around this price very soon...
Old 07-19-11, 02:08 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

PM'd at Best Buy for the Rocky set. When I presented the coupon, the cashier said it wasn't going to work. Knowing that it would, I suggested that she try anyway. She was stunned when the register took the $5 off without a hitch. Walked out the door with the Rocky set for 18 bucks before taxes. I love this coupoun!
Old 07-19-11, 01:01 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM'd w/ coupon for 19.xx w/ tax. WAS disappointed I didn't pick this up on the DOTD at Amazon. Never thought I'd get it this cheap. Prices seem to be falling pretty fast for BR's.

I've spent more at BB in the last 2 months than in the last 2 years. This coupon will be sorely missed.

Does it seem there are many more bargains this summer than in previous years at this time of year? I know the $5 coupon created a lot of bargains, but stuff like the BTTF pricing seemed to be reserved for Christmas season.

Thanks OP!
Old 07-20-11, 04:17 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ringmaster
I love this coupoun!
Me too! I may take it out for dinner the day it expires. Afer that... you know know...
Old 07-21-11, 06:34 PM

This thread is such a tease. Every time I see it bumped, I think "oh shit, someone found it online for that price again!"...and I click in only to be disappointed.