Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Dance With The Devil (Highly Recommended)

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Dance With The Devil (Highly Recommended)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-00, 04:43 PM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attention Drive-In Mutants ...

I just posted my thoughts on Dance With The Devil. It's the highest rated flick I've reviewed since Razor Blade Smile. Wanna know why? Have a look in DVD Talk's reviews section ... check it out.

------------------
MY DVD LIBRARY: A study in addiction
MY DVD TALK REVIEWS: Blood, Breasts and Beasts
Old 04-08-00, 07:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Winter turns to spring, time changes, we’re all a little older and wiser but none of that matters because noelgross has posted a new review! What can I say bud, every time I check out the review forum I’m a little disappointed if there isn‘t something new from Joe Bob’s illegitimate son. Now that I’ve buttered up a fellow graphic designer enough, let’s get down to the finer points: Just how much of the small but perfectly formed Ms. Perez do we get to pause, freeze-frame and slo-mo, I felt this was the one area of your review lacking in essential detail! Also, is this particular piece of art anamorphically enhanced or are they bending us over with that "letterbox" crap again!!

On an unrelated subject from your Stealthfighter review I have to say if you get Erika Eleniak (even her name is sexy!) in your movie, we expect to see some flesh. The "cake scene" (you all know what I’m talking about) from Under Siege is quite literally burnedonto the frontal lobe of my brain, and she was the only reason I checked out Dennis Hopper’s Chasers, and boy am I glad I did!

noelgross don’t think that your selfless sacrifice, in watching these movies so that we don’t have to, goes unnoticed - we salute you buddy. You’re a credit to your country!!!! <small>over the top....mmmmaybe</small>

««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»
More human, than Human

[This message has been edited by jonathan.e (edited April 08, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by jonathan.e (edited April 08, 2000).]
Old 04-09-00, 12:58 PM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

Hey, there Jonathan ... always appreciate the support! I guess I was too cryptic. Heh. Rosie keeps her BRA ON during all her sex scenes. But when she seduces her young hostage ... she unzips her pants and I swear I saw something fury in there. Great scene. Amiee Graham (Heather's sister) gets REAL nekkid, though.

You should definately buy this one. I have no doubt you'll dig it. I'll have a new batch of reviews coming in the next couple weeks: The Highwayman, The Hidden, Lured Innocence and Where the Buffalo Roam.

------------------
MY DVD LIBRARY: A study in addiction
MY DVD TALK REVIEWS: Blood, Breasts and Beasts