Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Bandits, german film

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-00, 08:52 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone else seen (or heard of the movie Bandits?) It doesn't seem like many people see foreign films. I saw it last year and it was great. It just came out on dvd last week which was great. Unfortunately it only has a german language soundtrack for those who like to listen and not read, but it does have English subtitles. I really like the dvd format because now I can watch German films and not have to have annoying subtitles on. I really recommend the film, but you might want to see if you can rent it first just incase you don't like it. I don't want to be responsible for someone buying a film they don't like!!

luna
Old 03-30-00, 12:53 PM
Banned

This dude Luna is a LUNATIC!

haha, actually, he's a good dood.
Old 04-04-00, 02:50 AM

Indeed this is a great movie but not german tought, it is Turkish. So it is not german that you hear it is Turk!
Old 04-04-00, 06:13 PM
Cool New Member

What do you mean? It is a German film and the language that you hear is German. Where is the Turkish angle coming in? Please explain.

Luna
Old 04-06-00, 04:33 AM

I am sorry, i did my searches and we are both right (in a way!) You are referring to Bandits (1999) witch is a german film (that I had not seen and thanks to you, i will see very soon). I taught you where talking about The Bandit (1996) that is probably the best turkich movie ever made! Sorry for the mixed up, here is the IMDB of my bandit, I strongly recommend that you see I that is if you love foreing films
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0116231

Auf Wiedersein!