Timeless (S1E15) -- "Public Enemy No. 1" -- 2/13/17

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-17, 04:59 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Timeless (S1E15) -- "Public Enemy No. 1" -- 2/13/17

"TIMELESS"

"PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1" ORIGINAL

02/13/2017 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Monday) : FLYNN ESCALATES HIS AGENDA IN MOB-RULED CHICAGO AND OUR REUNITED TRIO GOES ON THE OFFENSIVE. Lucy (Abigail Spencer), Wyatt (Matt Lanter), and Rufus (Malcolm Barrett) decide to take matters into their own hands, but are caught off guard when Flynn (Goran Visnjic) lands in 1931 Chicago to call in a favor from notorious gangster Al Capone (guest star Cameron Gharaee). Hot on Flynn's trail, our heroes try to enlist the help of famed lawman, Elliot Ness (guest star Misha Collins), in pursuit of Al Capone after Flynn aids him in avoiding justice. A clue leads the team to a crucial revelation about Rittenhouse. Also starring Paterson Joseph, Sakina Jaffrey and Claudia Doumit. Also starring John Getz, Jim Beaver, Mather Zickel and Paul Moniz de Sa. TV-PG D, L, V

Next week is the season finale

Old 02-14-17, 03:11 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Re: Timeless (S1E15) -- "Public Enemy No. 1" -- 2/13/17

Hey it's Castiel!

Great episode. Really liked seeing the 1930s with Capone and Ness. Eric Kripke is really digging up some favors from his former Supernatural colleagues. 1st Jim Beaver and now Misha Collins.

Our time traveling misfits really screwed things up. Man, next week is the finale. Can't believe the 16 hours is almost up. I know I'm going to be disappointed if the season ends without some kind of resolution to this arc. Crossing my fingers. They have done a solid job with costume and set designs on this show.

And we still have another time travel show coming in March on abc "Time after Time"
Old 02-14-17, 03:19 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

I hope they can get a proper ending.

Originally Posted by DJariya

And we still have another time travel show coming in March on abc "Time after Time"
I'll watch however it does look like a mini series. (One season or half a full season)
Old 02-14-17, 08:17 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

They boxed themselves in pretty good here, with only one ep left, gonna be tough to put a bow on it. Maybe they have a shot at a renewal...
Old 02-14-17, 11:24 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 350 Likes on 269 Posts

Not a fan of mob related stories, but this was fantastic. That last scene was intense.

I was actually looking forward to the 1962 Houston timeline or the sister timeline for this episode.
Old 02-15-17, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I so want this to come back for a second season, but as I told my wife, I doubt it will. I just hope they wrap up some questions without leaving to many cliff hangers that will never get resolved.
Old 02-15-17, 02:03 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 811 Likes on 685 Posts

I would expect a big cliffhanger.
Old 02-15-17, 06:33 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by MLBFan24
Not a fan of mob related stories, but this was fantastic. That last scene was intense.

I was actually looking forward to the 1962 Houston timeline or the sister timeline for this episode.
Normally not either yet it works here just fine. Same the same thought with boxing episodes so many shows end up doing.
Old 02-19-17, 07:30 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 134 Likes on 97 Posts

That was a pretty intense episode. The NSA / Rittenhouse really tightened the screws by throwing down an ultimatum and quick too. Hard core they wanted to take out Flynn's mom so quick.

I think people had been asking why not double jump. Seems like they already addressed that with Flynn early on, which is why he went to lengths to get the nuclear option installed. In any case, they reinforced they can't just run around at will without power stops. Maybe Tessa could hook them up with a Supercharger.

I was surprised how quickly the Ness situation resolved itself. Seemed like a cool character, which we had seen more.

I did like the scene with Flynn in the church reflecting on his journey. Well done all around.

Also, as much as we've joked about wardrobes, seems like it's a key element!

Jia had a pivotal role as she was quickly sucked into the Rittenhouse rumble. Job well done. "I still have to pee."

Rufus is in a bad way and needs help fast.

I love the chemistry of this group, and feel like the show is starting to find it's stride. I really hope we get another season, even if it's only 6 in the fall to wrap things up.