Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Ray Donovan (S4E06) -- "Fish and Bird" -- 7/31/16

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-16, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Ray Donovan (S4E06) -- "Fish and Bird" -- 7/31/16

Ray waits to see if Belikov will be released from prison and struggles with the prospect of putting a pimp back out on the street. Later, Art dealer Sonia Kovitsky invites Ray to a breast cancer benefit where he encounters some former clients and becomes more entrenched in her operation. Meanwhile, Teresa spirals into a postpartum depression; and Mickey tries to persuade the DA that he was the sole architect behind the Minassian massacre.

Episode 6 of 12
Old 08-01-16, 01:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 444 Likes on 311 Posts
Re: Ray Donovan (S4E06) -- "Fish and Bird" -- 7/31/16

Okay, why did that Russian need Ray's help with the dead girl? All he did was drive it to his warehouse to put in a box, and they did it together. It was the Russian guy's idea even. Couldn't he have just as easily had him and one of his goons take the girl to his warehouse? Asking Ray to do it made no sense. So contrived.

Also, when did Ray's son become such a complete shitbag?
Old 08-01-16, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slop101
Okay, why did that Russian need Ray's help with the dead girl? All he did was drive it to his warehouse to put in a box, and they did it together. It was the Russian guy's idea even. Couldn't he have just as easily had him and one of his goons take the girl to his warehouse? Asking Ray to do it made no sense. So contrived.

Also, when did Ray's son become such a complete shitbag?
I think it was simply his way of making Ray feel like his bitch.

His son has been on a gradual decent in that direction for a while, hasn't he? But, he's been pretty unbearable in the last few episodes. I can't wait 'til he shoots himself. It feels like it has to happen.
Old 08-01-16, 03:17 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 444 Likes on 311 Posts

Speaking of shitbags, what's up with that mogul who's married to that hottie? Who behaves like that? He's even more out of line than Kenny Powers, and at least Eastboud and Down is a comedy, so shenanigans like his are really unbelievable in a show like this.
Old 08-01-16, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slop101
Speaking of shitbags, what's up with that mogul who's married to that hottie? Who behaves like that? He's even more out of line than Kenny Powers, and at least Eastboud and Down is a comedy, so shenanigans like his are really unbelievable in a show like this.
He's acting no different than he did when he was initially on a few seasons ago. Total ass-hat!
Old 08-02-16, 12:58 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts

Good God, Conor was a total little shit douchebag in this episode.

I don't know. I have a bad feeling with him acting all badass and gangsta is going to bite him in the ass badly.

And it looks like Ray is going to turn to slimy Cochran for help to try to bust Mickey out of jail. Good luck with that. Considering Mickey just confessed to like 5 murders. I was at how he was explaining the Armenian massacre. That guy actually took his ridiculous explanation seriously?

And I really hope Teresa doesn't come back. She just drags down every scene she's in.

A friend from work watches this show regularly, but absolutely hates it. He posts on Facebook every week saying shit like "Why am I still watching Ray Donovan?"
Old 08-02-16, 06:38 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts

Every drama writes teenagers as really over the top assholes.

Okay, why did that Russian need Ray's help with the dead girl?
Yeah, made no sense.

I've liked the show, but this season is all over the place.