Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Selling my Korean DVD collection (RARE/OOP INCLUDED)

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-16, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys.
I'm moving soon, and since I've amassed way too many DVDs over the years to carry them with me, I thought I'd rather sell them. In particular my collection of Korean DVDs.

I won't bother writing you a list as I've bought pretty much 99% of all Korean films released on Korean DVD from 1999 through 2007. That includes most Limited Editions, including the Oldboy UE Copper box, The Fighter in the Wind Limited Edition with the Judo jacket, the Friend Tin Box Limited Edition... and so on and so forth. As you know, the Korean DVD market wasn't exactly dealing with great numbers (despite some great releases), and was more a case of quality over quantity. So many of those titles are either out of print and desperately hard to find, or sold for downright extortionate prices. I've seen the aforementioned Oldboy set on sale, used, on Amazon, for $350. Needless to say, I won't ask for that kind of figure.

Prices are fully negotiable (but of course the rarer the DVD is, the more I'd ask), you can buy in bulk (and in the case of massive deals like 10+ titles, I could probably throw in a few freebies), and you can ask here or PM me.