Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

WANTED: Mini-Comic that came with Spider-Man 2.1 DVD (TARGET EXCLUSIVE)

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 01-05-16, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've looked for this EVERYWHERE - both in and out of the Target Exclusive packaging for the 2007 release of Spider-Man 2.1.

Would be happy to find this either as a separate item, or still in the Target Exclusive DVD Packaging (with DVD).

Actually, I'd even appreciate a scan of what that packaging looked like – would help in catching it if it comes up on ebay.

The comic in question is a mini-comic reprint of Amazing Spider-Man #4. I was going to link to an image of it, but cannot do so as a new member. I am happy to supply the image if you contact me.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old 01-05-16, 09:40 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 676 Likes on 452 Posts
Re: WANTED: Mini-Comic that came with Spider-Man 2.1 DVD (TARGET EXCLUSIVE)

I can't help you (or actually, I could, but won't) but just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Your first post shows you have good taste. I obsessively collect comics, and DVD exclusives, so you're like my long lost twin maybe.
Old 01-05-16, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the Forum! And good luck to you.

I don't know if I have the Target exclusive version of this, but I do have 2 of the Spider-Man 2.1, so I'll check later if either of them has a mini-comic, and let you know if they do.
Old 01-05-16, 01:51 PM

Strapped4Cash – Thanks for checking. Please do let me know one or the other. Would be FANTASTIC if you had one you'd be willing to part with!!

Trevor - Sounds like you do have one but just don't want to part with it. Understand totally. However, being that we're both comic collectors, maybe you could let me know the kinds of things you collect in that arena and perhaps I have some goodies that might be able to come your way in a trade if I was able to pry that Amazing Spider-Man #4 Mini-Comic Reprint from your hands. Let me know . . .

And thanks to you both for the chime-in & welcome!
Old 01-08-16, 01:26 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're welcome born2dsign, but unfortunately neither one has the mini-comic, sorry.
Old 01-08-16, 08:39 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 676 Likes on 452 Posts

Originally Posted by born2dsign
Strapped4Cash – Thanks for checking. Please do let me know one or the other. Would be FANTASTIC if you had one you'd be willing to part with!!

Trevor - Sounds like you do have one but just don't want to part with it. Understand totally. However, being that we're both comic collectors, maybe you could let me know the kinds of things you collect in that arena and perhaps I have some goodies that might be able to come your way in a trade if I was able to pry that Amazing Spider-Man #4 Mini-Comic Reprint from your hands. Let me know . . .

And thanks to you both for the chime-in & welcome!
I'd definitely trade with you if I had an extra, but it was pretty rare to never that I'd buy two copies. And as an exclusive comic collector, it would be very difficult for me to part with my only copy of an item. Besides, all those exclusives are in storage and it may be years before I get to them. But if something changes, I'll remember this post and contact you.
Old 01-11-16, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash
You're welcome born2dsign, but unfortunately neither one has the mini-comic, sorry.
Thank you for checking!!
Old 01-11-16, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Trevor
I'd definitely trade with you if I had an extra, but it was pretty rare to never that I'd buy two copies. And as an exclusive comic collector, it would be very difficult for me to part with my only copy of an item. Besides, all those exclusives are in storage and it may be years before I get to them. But if something changes, I'll remember this post and contact you.
Thanks Trevor for the follow-up.

Should you ever decide to part with it, I'm fairly certain that I could put together a stack of comics for a trade that would be heavily weighted in your favor to make up for parting with your only copy of it.

Thanks again!