TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Blacklist (S3E03) -- "Eli Matchett" -- 10/15/15

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-15, 08:57 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
The Blacklist (S3E03) -- "Eli Matchett" -- 10/15/15

"ELI MATCHETT"

10/15/2015 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Thursday) : Red (James Spader) and Liz (Megan Boone) take a detour towards the Midwest as part of their mission to exonerate Liz and defeat the Cabal. Ressler (Diego Klattenhoff), Samar (Mozhan Marno) and Aram (Amir Arison) continue to track the fugitives and in the process stumble upon what could become a global food crisis. Meanwhile, Cooper turns to an unlikely ally. Hisham Tawfiq and Ryan Eggold also star. TV-14 L, V
Episode 3 of 22
Old 10-15-15, 09:22 PM

Received 805 Likes on 523 Posts
Re: The Blacklist (S3E03) -- "Eli Matchett" -- 10/15/15

Not my favorite episode, but it did help move the story forward with the Kabal.
Old 10-16-15, 12:25 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 349 Likes on 268 Posts

I'm still enjoying this season. I like that Elizabeth brought the cop to the hospital, as it would be in her character to do so.

I do have a pet peeve though. When actors are driving cars (obviously on a set), they shift the steering wheel left and right so many times. The car is suppose to be driving straight, so why is Ressler doing that? In the next scene, James Spader actually did it correctly and just had his hand on the wheel like a normal driver.
Old 10-16-15, 02:23 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts

I liked Red's speech to Liz basically saying that she's transitioned to his world. Going to be very hard for her to ever work for the FBI again. Plus, she did commit a murder and shot that undercover cop. Plus, Ressler is being a total blockhead and not listening to her.

Seems like the Blacklist villains are being used as small pieces in Red and Liz's plight, which I've really liked so far than making the show open and shut like before.
Old 10-26-15, 03:31 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MLBFan24
I do have a pet peeve though. When actors are driving cars (obviously on a set), they shift the steering wheel left and right so many times. The car is suppose to be driving straight, so why is Ressler doing that? In the next scene, James Spader actually did it correctly and just had his hand on the wheel like a normal driver.
Catching up on this season, sucks it is not available on Hulu anymore but glad I came back as this season has been really good so far. Ressler's driving stuck out to me as well, wow. Ha.