Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

TUT (Spike) -- S: Ben Kingsley -- 3 night miniseries -- Starts 7/19/15

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-15, 06:18 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
TUT (Spike) -- S: Ben Kingsley -- 3 night miniseries -- Starts 7/19/15

The six-hour, three-night limited series event stars legendary actor Ben Kingsley and Avan Jogia (Twisted) and is set to premiere on Spike this summer Sunday, July 19 - Tuesday, July 21 from 9-11 PM, ET/PT. Spike's Tut tells the astounding saga of one of history's most extraordinary rulers, Tutankhamun (King Tut), his rise to power and his struggle to lead Egypt to glory, while his closest advisors, friends and lovers scheme for their own nefarious interests. "Tut" opens up a fascinating window into a world filled with heart-breaking romance, epic battles, political backstabbing, conspiracy, jealousy, and even murder -- proving his world was not far removed from our own -- and that his reign as the youngest Egyptian king played out as a real-life drama for the ages. In addition to Kingsley and Jogia, the cast includes Nonso Anozie (Zoo), Sibylla Deen (Tyrant), Alexander Siddig (Game of Thrones), Kylie Bunbury (Under the Dome), Iddo Goldberg (Salem) and Peter Gadiot (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland).

6 hours over the next 3 nights.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/owsyue_U87o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't know how many here have the time or DVR space to record/watch this, but thought I would post this. Unfortunately this is airing on Spike TV, which I'm sure most here rarely or don't watch at all.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to record, let alone watch this. It airs the same time as True Detective, Ray Donovan, The Last Ship, and Humans. If there's a later re-air, I'll try to grab it.