Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

GoHastings - 3 Day Sale (5/5-5/7) Buy 2 Get 3rd Free - Used Movies,Books,Music,Games

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

GoHastings - 3 Day Sale (5/5-5/7) Buy 2 Get 3rd Free - Used Movies,Books,Music,Games

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-15, 01:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Qualifying Titles Only

Code: CINCO

http://www.gohastings.com/department...m_nooverride=1

Last edited by DVD-Obsession; 05-05-15 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-05-15, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 226 Likes on 165 Posts
Re: GoHastings - 3 Day Sale (5/5-5/7) Buy 2 Get 3rd Free - Used Movies,Books,Music,Ga

Originally Posted by DVD-Obsession
Qualifying Titles Only
Previously Viewed Titles Included
Blu-Ray Titles Excluded

Code: CINCO

http://www.gohastings.com/department...m_nooverride=1
Blu-rays show up under qualifying titles, and it let me get my lowest-priced Blu-ray free, so Blus are definitely included in the sale. However, I did NOT see any previously-viewed titles show up as qualifying titles, so they may not be included in the sale.
Old 05-05-15, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: GoHastings - 3 Day Sale (5/5-5/7) Buy 2 Get 3rd Free - Used Movies,Books,Music,Ga

Originally Posted by rbrown498
Blu-rays show up under qualifying titles, and it let me get my lowest-priced Blu-ray free, so Blus are definitely included in the sale. However, I did NOT see any previously-viewed titles show up as qualifying titles, so they may not be included in the sale.
Thank you for the update. I did a test last night with 2 Used DVD's and a Previously Viewed DVD and the PV DVD came up as FREE. I also tried BR's and they came up full price. It was hard for me to test, because I couldn't tell if the BR's were excluded from the sale or the BR's I added to my cart weren't qualifying movies. Anyway, I always appreciate constructive feedback and I already deleted any reference to PV or BR movies to play it safe. Thank you again.
Old 05-05-15, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 226 Likes on 165 Posts

It's not a problem at all--I just thought that it was weird that they'd leave Blus off the table this time, so I tried them and it went through. I didn't test any PV discs, as I learned a long time ago that the condition of those can vary GREATLY, and I refuse to order them any more.

Thanks for posting about the sale--I never seem to go to their site anymore, so it's nice to find out about these things.