Reload this Page >

Once Upon a Time (S4E02) -- "White Out" -- 10/5/14

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-05-14, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,628 Likes on 2,603 Posts

EMMA FINDS HERSELF SLOWLY FREEZING TO DEATH WHEN ELSA TRAPS HER INSIDE AN ICE CAVE, AND IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST OF THE PAST, ANNA TRIES TO TEACH A MEEK DAVID TO FIGHT WARLORD BO PEEP - WHO IS THREATENING TO TAKE HIS AND HIS MOTHER'S FARM AWAY IF THEY DON'T PAY HER PRICE, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"White Out" - While desperately trying to find her sister Anna, Elsa is startled by Emma and accidentally traps them both inside an ice cave, with the frozen temperature placing Emma's life in peril. Regina, depressed over her likely breakup with Robin Hood, secludes herself away from the town and Henry, which saddens her son. And with the townspeople considering Mary Margaret their leader, she faces her first leadership task in trying to re-start a generator and restore the town's electricity after Elsa freezes and damages the power lines. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest of the past, Anna tries to teach a meek David to fight Bo Peep, a brutal warlord who is threatening to take his and his mother's farm away if they don't pay her price, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Michael Coleman as Happy, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Robin Weigert as Bo Peep, Gabrielle Rose as Ruth and Sean Owen Roberts as ruffian.

"White Out" was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Ron Underwood.

Read more: Listings - ONCE UPON A TIME on ABC | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listin...#ixzz3FJjULIar

Episode 2 of 22
Old 10-05-14, 07:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 202 Likes on 156 Posts
Re: Once Upon a Time (S4E02) -- "White Out" -- 10/5/14

Once upon a time this show was pretty good, then Disney decided to inject more and more of its versions of the characters , not to mention cheap ratings stunts with a hot animated property.

Have Anna and Elsa helped the ratings? I know they are scheduled for a limited arc, but I easily see them sticking around if they prove popular.
Old 10-05-14, 07:56 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,628 Likes on 2,603 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. DVD
Once upon a time this show was pretty good, then Disney decided to inject more and more of its versions of the characters , not to mention cheap ratings stunts with a hot animated property.

Have Anna and Elsa helped the ratings? I know they are scheduled for a limited arc, but I easily see them sticking around if they prove popular.
Yes, last week's premiere was the highest rated episode since early in season 2.

Over 10M viewers and over 3.5.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...d-down/308631/
Old 10-05-14, 08:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 619 Likes on 478 Posts

Tonight's episode totally made up for the craptacular season premier last week.

The young lady playing Anna is really cute.

Last edited by RocShemp; 10-06-14 at 05:32 AM.
Old 10-06-14, 12:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 233 Likes on 168 Posts

Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet from Lost) is going to be on next week episode.
Old 10-06-14, 01:52 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dom56
Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet from Lost) is going to be on next week episode.
I would hope so. Otherwise, her appearance tonight would have really been out of place.
Old 10-06-14, 05:30 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 619 Likes on 478 Posts

I wonder if they'll migrate the rest of the cast of Revolution to this show.

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
I would hope so. Otherwise, her appearance tonight would have really been out of place.