Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Looking to attain the full TV movies called "I Still Dream of Jeannie" from 1991

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Looking to attain the full TV movies called "I Still Dream of Jeannie" from 1991

Old 07-12-14, 11:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys and gals,

Can any of you folks help me in attaining the full TV movie that aired on NBC back in October 1991 called "I Still Dream of Jeannie"?

I heard it was the last piece of the series that hasn't been released yet onto DVD or VHS and is the sequel to the 15 Years later film, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Richard W
[email protected]
Old 07-13-14, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 275 Likes on 207 Posts
Re: Looking to attain the full TV movies called "I Still Dream of Jeannie" from 1991

You could try ioffer.com, but I would not trust that any are official releases on there.
Old 07-13-14, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Looking to attain the full TV movies called "I Still Dream of Jeannie" from 1991

/\ I was going to recommend the same, but I did not see any sellers with it on iOffer.
Old 07-13-14, 07:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by MrSmearkase
/\ I was going to recommend the same, but I did not see any sellers with it on iOffer.
After looking I see the first movie on there but not the second.

Was the second one really a sequel to the first. At the end of the first one all memories of Jeannie and her son were erased for Major Nelson and I believe the rest of the mortal people. But in the second one they are married again. Was this ever explained in the second movie?
Old 07-13-14, 08:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by MrSmearkase

Was the second one really a sequel to the first. At the end of the first one all memories of Jeannie and her son were erased for Major Nelson and I believe the rest of the mortal people. But in the second one they are married again. Was this ever explained in the second movie?
Old 07-13-14, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by movieguru

That's what i have been hearing and also reading online about this movie, that it acted as a sequel to the other movie and brought about completion to the series and being a completist, I'd enjoy having to include this as part of my collection, being a big fan of the show and such. I saw an old listing on IOffer but no way I'd trust that site.
Old 07-14-14, 07:35 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The other option is going to a Wizard Con or other larger comic book convention where they have sellers that sell rare and obscure tv show sets. But as with Ioffer, they are all likely bootlegs as there's no official release.
Old 07-17-14, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I know what you mean MovieGuru, but hoping someone can find this for me.