Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Continuum -- "Minute to Win It" -- 4/18/14

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-14, 08:24 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Continuum -- "Minute to Win It" -- 4/18/14

Episode Synopsis: Kiera is tasked with solving a series of Liber8-connected bank heists, which she comes to learn are being run by the recently escaped Lucas. Meanwhile, Carlos has trouble focusing on work now that he knows everything he never wanted to about time travel.
Original Air Date: Apr 18, 2014

Episode 3 of 13
Old 04-19-14, 08:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 134 Likes on 97 Posts
Re: Continuum -- "Minute to Win It" -- 4/18/14

Another really good episode. It's really interesting now to try and figure out if everything is happening how it should, or if things have changed. Alec getting Piron suggest big changes afoot (cool CGI in thre lab by the way!).

I'm wondering if Alec's dad will come back through clone tech.

I'm really suspect of the group Kira had aligned herself with. Maybe the lady in charge is okay, but I think there is more to the double (triple?) agent.

I suspect things will come to a head very soon, especially now that Emily knows there are 2 Alec's.

Very curious about the new future tech that nobody knows about. I wonder if we'll start seeing more time players this season.
Old 04-19-14, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts

Good stuff.

I enjoyed that they brought back Liber8 into the mix causing some havoc. Those mind controlling devices with the bombs were pretty cool.

I always enjoy when Carlos and Kiera are working together. They were effective together in the bank scene.
Old 04-20-14, 10:03 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

System override? What a future full of idiots. Wouldn't hackers take over the protectors and military? Wouldn't other hackers post protector sex tapes on some future YouTube?
Old 04-20-14, 01:04 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Superman07
Another really good episode. It's really interesting now to try and figure out if everything is happening how it should, or if things have changed. Alec getting Piron suggest big changes afoot (cool CGI in thre lab by the way!).

I'm wondering if Alec's dad will come back through clone
They brought back the guy from the future who is now a freelancer. Alec's dad was a freelancer so maybe they have the tech. I really wish they would explain that one.

So by the rules of this show Kiera's original time is gone. Does she hope to construct something as close as possible? These guys are making big changes. There will be no future Kellogg because his mom's dead. Alec controls Pirion so what happens to Sadtech? Also is it me or are the writers making everyone a bit of an ass?
Old 04-25-14, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally watched this. Good episode.

Like all scifi where they start working with time travel, I'm taking my time trying to understand everything. I mean, they are still setting up everything, the rules and that kind of stuff.

But yeah, Kiera and Carlos are great together. Would they end together as a couple?