Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Person of Interest -- "Most Likely To…" -- 4/01/14

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-14, 07:50 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Person of Interest -- "Most Likely To…" -- 4/01/14

REESE AND SHAW INFILTRATE THEIR MOST DANGEROUS LOCATION YET - A HIGH SCHOOL REUNION, ON "PERSON OF INTEREST," TUESDAY, APRIL 1

Nestor Carbonell Guest Stars as Matthew Reed, the POI Reese and Shaw are Monitoring

"Most Likely To..." - Reese and Shaw pose as alumni at a high school reunion in order to keep eyes on the latest POI. Meanwhile, Finch and Fusco travel to Washington, D.C., to investigate the motivations behind Vigilance's latest attack, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Tuesday, April 1 (10:01 - 11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Jim Caviezel (John Reese)
Michael Emerson (Harold Finch)
Kevin Chapman (Detective Lionel Fusco)
Sarah Shahi (Sameen Shaw)
Amy Acker (Root)

RECURRING CAST:

Camryn Manheim (Control)
Leslie Odom (Collier)

GUEST CAST:

Nestor Carbonell (Matthew Reed)
John Doman (Garrison)
Sandy Rosenberg (Leona)
Rosa Arredondo (Alice)
Kelly McCormick (Slapper #1)
Joseph Daniel Coots (Officer Tanner)
Jared Johnston (Cabbie)
Rob McClure (Doug)
James McMenamin (Toke)
Elisa Van Duyne (Slapper #2)
Ryan Garbayo (Male Receptionist)
Jaiden Kaine (Federal Agent)
Lipica Shah (Secretary's Assistant)
Crystal Kellogg (Slapper #3)
Timothy Devlin (Phil)
Mark Light Orr (FBI Guard)
Jim Watkins (Reporter #1)
Chagmion Atoine (Reporter #2)

WRITTEN BY: Melissa Scrivner Love and Denise Thé

DIRECTED BY: Kevin Hooks

Episode 19 of 23
Old 04-01-14, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts
Re: Person of Interest -- "Most Likely To…" -- 4/01/14

I had fun with this episode but could have done without all the Root/Vigilance bullshit. It was nice to see Super Root actually miss for once but you know she only missed because Collier currently has plot armor. It's the same reason he wasn't instantly gunned down by Reese the first time Collier and Vigilance were introduced in this series. It looks like the story is coming to a head so hopefully both thos nuisances will be gone by next season.

One thing I don't understand, how can Control shut down the machine when season two revealed that they don't even have the machine given it relocated itself?
Old 04-02-14, 12:45 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Control didn't shut down the machine... she shutdown the program that made use of the machines numbers, which have now been re-routed to Root.
Old 04-02-14, 05:28 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts

So Root gets the Relevant List? Hopefully that means they're giving her a spinoff show. As long as she departs this show for good, I'm all for that.
Old 04-02-14, 03:41 PM
ATX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RocShemp
So Root gets the Relevant List? Hopefully that means they're giving her a spinoff show. As long as she departs this show for good, I'm all for that.
all it means is that since the machine retasked the relevant list to her...she can go murder some folks now (see how excited she got,)

collier was the most recent relevant number and control shredded his file since she just shutdown the program

maybe root can get shaw involved since her old job was to kill the relevant numbers
Old 04-02-14, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts

Special Agent Augustus King

Honestly, I don't know why Rocshemp is getting so worked up about the Root/Vigilance arc. It is what it is. It's a little over the top, but you have to accept some of those things here. Unless, your issue is that she miraculously changed from a super hacker adversary to Finch to this gun wielding machine savant?

Overall, I loved this episode. The High School reunion scenes with John and Shaw were awesome. I loved the scene when Shaw stole the room, then John came in and they started "unpacking" A lot of this episode had a very Mr. and Mrs. Smith vibe. Also, it was cool seeing Shaw lighten up a little bit.

at everytime John got slapped.
Old 04-02-14, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 350 Likes on 269 Posts

meh, this was an okay episode. I think they tried to hard to fit the procedural plot and serial plot (Vigilance) into one episode. If they want to focus on Vigilance, then just do it. Forgot the POI of the week. I know that's what the show is called, but the show has definitely evolved to where it can survive with serial plots (proof - Carter/HR arc earlier this season)
Old 04-03-14, 12:00 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 812 Likes on 686 Posts

The Vigilance stuff has been handed a little more sloppily than the other running storylines. They need to flesh out their leader.