Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Thoughts on Axiom Audio speakers?

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-14, 12:40 AM
Needs to contact Admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to be purchasing some new speakers soon, and wanted to know if anyone had experience with Axiom Audio speakers--specifically the m60 floorstanding speakers?

I'm ashamed to say my current speakers are 20 years old, and in terrible shape. It's beyond time for me to replace them!

Anyway, any thoughts to the Axioms would be appreciated, as from my research so far, they are what I'm leaning toward.
Old 04-01-14, 07:59 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Received 1,882 Likes on 1,238 Posts
Re: Thoughts on Axiom Audio speakers?

My Axiom Millenia M60ti floorstanding mains are the first truly quality speakers I've owned, so I can't give you a seasoned audiophile's perspective based on scores of other nice speakers. I can say that I have nothing but the very nicest things to say about them, my Axiom speakers are the only part of my home theater that haven't been replaced (repeatedly!) in more than ten years, and I'm so happy with them that I can't picture myself replacing them anytime soon. This is the setup I use for reviewing Blu-ray discs, something I take very seriously. Unless something's changed at Axiom since I bought mine (I want to say it was 2003?), I think you'll be thrilled.

(FWIW, the rest of my speakers are Axioms as well: VP100 center, QS8 surrounds, and EP350 subwoofer.)
Old 04-01-14, 02:57 PM
Needs to contact Admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's fantastic, Adam, thank you. I'm glad they've worked out for you, and it's looking more likely that Axiom is what I'll go with.
Old 04-14-14, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam Tyner
My Axiom Millenia M60ti floorstanding mains are the first truly quality speakers I've owned, so I can't give you a seasoned audiophile's perspective based on scores of other nice speakers. I can say that I have nothing but the very nicest things to say about them, my Axiom speakers are the only part of my home theater that haven't been replaced (repeatedly!) in more than ten years, and I'm so happy with them that I can't picture myself replacing them anytime soon. This is the setup I use for reviewing Blu-ray discs, something I take very seriously. Unless something's changed at Axiom since I bought mine (I want to say it was 2003?), I think you'll be thrilled.

(FWIW, the rest of my speakers are Axioms as well: VP100 center, QS8 surrounds, and EP350 subwoofer.)
What receiver do you use?