Reload this Page >

Once Upon a Time -- "Quiet Minds" -- 3/30/14

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 03-30-14, 12:59 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,623 Likes on 2,600 Posts

NEAL RETURNS TO STORYBROOKE AND YEARNS TO RECONNECT WITH HIS SON HENRY AND HIS FATHER RUMPLESTILTSKIN, AND IN THE FAIRY TALE LAND OF THE PAST, NEAL - WITH THE AID OF BELLE AND LUMIERE - ATTEMPTS TO FIND A WAY TO BRING BACK RUMPLESTILTSKIN FROM THE DEAD, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Rebecca Mader ("Lost") Guest Stars as Zelena

"Quiet Minds" - Neal finds himself back in Storybrooke and yearns for a way to reconnect with his son Henry, whose memories of his father are gone, while also trying to find his own father, Rumplestiltskin, whom he has just learned is alive but missing, and Regina discovers a possible connection with Robin Hood. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was over the past year, agonizing over the death of his father, Neal - with the help of Belle and enchanted candelabra Lumiere - attempts to find a magical solution to bring back Rumplestiltskin from the dead, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood and Henri Lubatti as Lumiere.

"Quiet Minds" was written by Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Eagle Egilsson.

Episode 15 of 22
Old 03-30-14, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 802 Likes on 676 Posts
Re: Once Upon a Time -- "Quiet Minds" -- 3/30/14

I did not expect that death, though it makes sense to write that character off the show.
Old 03-30-14, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 619 Likes on 478 Posts

I expected them to milk the love triangle a bit longer. That said, why did they just leave the body there? Did they at least make a plan with Rumple (similar to Emma's secret teamup with Regina) before they headed out? It just seemed rather awkward.
Old 04-01-14, 01:52 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 802 Likes on 676 Posts

Originally Posted by RocShemp
I expected them to milk the love triangle a bit longer. That said, why did they just leave the body there? Did they at least make a plan with Rumple (similar to Emma's secret teamup with Regina) before they headed out? It just seemed rather awkward.
I think a short scene or two likely got cut for time.