Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Batman: The High School Years (Fox TV)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-14, 03:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,131 Posts
Batman: The High School Years (Fox TV)

I'm confused, will it be a cartoon or Live action? Other stories make it seem like Live action.

imagur

Fox's Gotham TV series is going to be Batman: The High School Years

Were you hoping that Fox's Batman prequel TV series Gotham would be a tough crime procedural set on the mean streets of Gotham City? Or were you hoping it would be about teenaged Batman, The Joker, Catwoman, Riddler, and the Penguin all hanging out together? Because it's the latter.

Sorry, I threw up in my mouth a little there. Fox chairman Kevin Reilly crushed the dreams of many a Bat-fan at Fox's panel during the network's Television Critics Association press tour earlier today. "This is all of the classic Batman characters," Reilly continued. "It follows the arc of how they all became what they were. I've read the script its really good. It's going to be this operatic soap that has a slightly larger-than-life quality."

Apparently, the plan is exactly like Smallville, in that the show will show how each character, good and bad, become the hero or villain we all know today, and Reilly says the show will end when Batman puts on the cape for the first time.
Old 01-14-14, 03:53 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts
Re: Batman: The High School Years (Fox TV)

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/612...on-series.html