Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Warner Brothers has an ebay store now $3.29 & up

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-13, 05:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warner Brothers has an ebay store now $3.29 & up

This may have been mentioned here before, but I don't recall seeing this info. Seems they started back in August of this year, at least that's when feedback started.
It would be interesting to see if they ship any faster this way, vs their own site. Wouldn't think they could, but they would surely run into some issues with ebay taking 3-4 weeks before mailing out movies..

hopefully these links will stay up to date.

in order by cheapest films...a few at $3.29, then a bunch at $3.59
http://www.ebay.com/sch/DVDs-Bluray-...dcat=617&rt=nc

EDIT: Geez, shouldn't do this without sleep, clicked on link on their store there, you can break films down by genre! best link then....
http://stores.ebay.com/Warner-Bros-M...=p4634.c0.m322

If you are interested in "older" films like I am, a fair number are showing up under the not rated filter....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/DVDs-Bluray-...ating=NR&rt=nc

just had the bright idea to click on a dvd and see if they had a store, and of course they do....more items too...
so here's that link...
http://stores.ebay.com/Warner-Bros-M...&_sop=15&_sc=1

hopefully I haven't made this unnecessarily complicated...wish you could filter like you can on their site, but perhaps you should find a film over there, then come to their ebay store...

Last edited by berigan; 11-06-13 at 05:11 AM. Reason: I'm stupid, and I am tired...
Old 11-06-13, 08:30 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts
Re: Warner Brothers has an ebay store now $3.29 & up

Thanks, I'm sure I'll find some stuff in there.
Old 11-06-13, 09:20 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

Thanks for the information. The prices appear to be the same as the current sale at the WBshop which is also offering free shipping on DVD/blu rays at this time. This will be a great resource if the prices hold after the clearance sale ends. The one downside is I assume the coupon codes for the WBshop don't work on e-bay.
Old 11-06-13, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 127 Likes on 99 Posts

Right now the first page I saw in the ebay store was all free shipping. This will finish off my ebay dvd business. I can't compete with the manufacturer, who is selling them for less than my cost.
Old 11-06-13, 02:56 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

They take paypal on the wbshop site now so I would rather shop there with coupons if they work with paypal there..
Old 11-06-13, 03:02 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by MooMooMooMoo
Right now the first page I saw in the ebay store was all free shipping. This will finish off my ebay dvd business. I can't compete with the manufacturer, who is selling them for less than my cost.
THese prices will probably be over by January. WBshop's price usually are not that good.
Old 11-06-13, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm still waiting for the second half of my WB Shop order from a month ago to ship. They are spreading themselves too thin trying to get rid of everything. Fulfill the orders already.
Old 11-06-13, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 127 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by ProfessorEcho
I'm still waiting for the second half of my WB Shop order from a month ago to ship. They are spreading themselves too thin trying to get rid of everything. Fulfill the orders already.
At least on ebay you can leave them N A S T Y feedback if deserved!
Old 11-07-13, 07:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 723 Likes on 590 Posts

Maybe those prices are cheaper than Amazon
Old 11-07-13, 12:37 PM

I ordered

The Out oF Towners (1999)
Road to Perdition- Blu Ray

Total: $12.41 otd
Old 11-10-13, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by MooMooMooMoo
I'm in that same boat too. What's funny is that looking at completed auctions is how I came upon these titles, and they weren't selling some at $3.59 that others were able to sell at $6, $7. Perhaps some thought they were Chinese bootlegs...amazing how many of those are still on ebay.
And I guess the good news for anyone selling titles like these is someday soon, they will exhaust their supply and these pressed DVDs will be desirable someday soon...
Old 12-01-13, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by berigan
This may have been mentioned here before, but I don't recall seeing this info. Seems they started back in August of this year, at least that's when feedback started.
It would be interesting to see if they ship any faster this way, vs their own site. Wouldn't think they could, but they would surely run into some issues with ebay taking 3-4 weeks before mailing out movies..

hopefully these links will stay up to date.

in order by cheapest films...a few at $3.29, then a bunch at $3.59
http://www.ebay.com/sch/DVDs-Bluray-...dcat=617&rt=nc

EDIT: Geez, shouldn't do this without sleep, clicked on link on their store there, you can break films down by genre! best link then....
http://stores.ebay.com/Warner-Bros-M...=p4634.c0.m322

If you are interested in "older" films like I am, a fair number are showing up under the not rated filter....
http://www.ebay.com/sch/DVDs-Bluray-...ating=NR&rt=nc

just had the bright idea to click on a dvd and see if they had a store, and of course they do....more items too...
so here's that link...
http://stores.ebay.com/Warner-Bros-M...&_sop=15&_sc=1

hopefully I haven't made this unnecessarily complicated...wish you could filter like you can on their site, but perhaps you should find a film over there, then come to their ebay store...
Bumping your thread up as WB's ebay store now has quite a number of $3.29-4.99 titles that weren't there several weeks ago and they've also removed the $2.00 postage charge that was on some titles making them ppd like most of the inventory.
Old 12-01-13, 11:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's amazing how you go a long time thinking you'd like to own a movie, but you see it for three bucks and realize you don't really want it at all.

Last edited by Jory; 12-01-13 at 11:38 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-02-13, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jory
It's amazing how you go a long time thinking you'd like to own a movie, but you see it for three bucks and realize you don't really want it at all.
Well you won't have to worry about that now - wbshop just raised the ebay prices of the cheapies (on "cyber Monday" no less) at least $2-3. I guess they figured out at $3.29 or $3.59 with postage, confirmation, and ebay and paypal fees they were losing money on sales.