TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Castle -- "Like Father, Like Daughter" -- 11/04/13

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-13, 09:54 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Castle -- "Like Father, Like Daughter" -- 11/04/13

Synopsis:

CASTLE AND ALEXIS TRY TO PROVE A MAN IS INNOCENT BEFORE HE'S EXECUTED, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

"Like Father, Like Daughter" -- Alexis enlists Castle's help on an Innocence Review case to prove that a death row inmate, Frank Henson (guest star James Carpinello, "The Good Wife"), was wrongly convicted. With only 72 hours left before his execution, Castle and Alexis (with help from Beckett) urgently investigate the original murder, only to uncover explosive secrets that may seal Frank's fate. Joelle Carter ("Justified") guest stars as Frank's long-time girlfriend who has always believed in him, on "Castle," MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: James Carpinello as Frank Henson, Wes Ramsey as John Henson, Joelle Carter as Maggie Ingram.

"Like Father, Like Daughter" was written by Marc Dube and directed by Paul Holahan.

"Castle" is produced by ABC Studios. Andrew Marlowe serves as executive producer/writer, along with executive producers Rob Bowman, David Amann, David Grae, and Armyan Bernstein.
Old 11-04-13, 02:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Castle -- "Like Father, Like Daughter" -- 11/04/13

Not liking the current dynamic. Getting Castle and Beckett together, although inevitable, has robbed much of the charm. Now I don't like Alexis, who was always so sweet and innocent moving in the first real knucklehead of a boyfriend she's with.
Old 11-04-13, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts

I used to love Alexis but she's been such an ass this season that I actually quit watching this episode simply because she's so prominent in it. Maybe I'll catch it later on Hulu but for now I'll skip it due to her annoying ass.
Old 11-05-13, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2 weeks ago they did Terminator/12 Monkeys, last week Da Vinci Code, I just assumed this week was going to be Breaking Bad.
Old 11-15-13, 07:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Liked the case, but without the sexual tension and repartee' this episode didn't have much to make it any different than a hundred other shows
Old 11-20-13, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I enjoyed it. I think Molly and Nathan played it well.