Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

The Vampire Diaries -- Premiere -- "I Know What You Did Last Summer" -- 10/03/13

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Vampire Diaries -- Premiere -- "I Know What You Did Last Summer" -- 10/03/13

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-13, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts

Synopsis:

After spending the summer enjoying her passionate relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder), and making sure that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is adjusting after his return from the dead, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is thrilled to move into the dorm at nearby Whitmore College with her new roommate, Caroline (Candice Accola). Still believing that Bonnie (Kat Graham) has been traveling all summer and will soon join them, Elena and Caroline are surprised when a student named Megan (guest star Hayley Kiyoko) shows up and announces that she will be sharing their dorm room. Katherine (Nina Dobrev) makes an unexpected appearance at the Salvatore house and pleads with Damon to help her now that she is human and vulnerable to her enemies. Matt (Zach Roerig) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) return to Mystic Falls after spending a wild summer in Europe, where they met a mysterious beauty named Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda). Elena can't shake the feeling that something is wrong with Stefan (Paul Wesley), and Silas (Paul Wesley) makes a terrifying appearance at the "End of Summer" party in the town square. Lance Anderson directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#501).

22 episode 5th season

Still one of my favorite CW shows. Still going strong creatively.
Old 10-03-13, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk God

Re: The Vampire Diaries -- Premiere -- "I Know What You Did Last Summer" -- 10/03/13

Bump

Airing now for the East
Old 10-03-13, 11:36 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: The Vampire Diaries -- Premiere -- "I Know What You Did Last Summer" -- 10/03/13

When are they going to learn they are better off sticking to their incestuous little circle rather than interacting with strangers?
Old 10-04-13, 01:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I liked the episode. Putting it in spoilers for those who haven't gotten around to watching it.

Spoiler:
Creepy Silas/Stefan has all kinds of powers...Elena and Caroline at college (Caroline will now be a free agent) offer chances for all kinds of fun. Plus, we now know that some at college are vamps or are aware of them and at least one is killing. My money's on the black dude who's interested in Caroline. Then, there's a new backstory involving Mona (PLL) and Elena's dad. Maybe she was Elena's long lost sister.
Old 10-04-13, 06:27 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vampire Diaries, always keeping the story moving at a rapid pace.

Good premier. I like Silas and look forward to more.

Human Katherine was pretty funny.
Old 10-04-13, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Doppelgangers everywhere!

at Nina Dobrev being back on my TV each week.

at Stefan cutting Bonnie's dad's throat.

Glad to see this show is as crazy as always.
Old 10-09-13, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk God

Slowly catching up on a lot of things.

Great start to the new season. Lots of death as usual.

The girls being in college= awesome. That should bring some fun new adventures this season.

The roommate getting killed off was unexpected.

Nina Dobrev looked just as hot as usual. Got to be weird now with her and Ian working together and being intimate on screen even though they broke up.

Did not expect fake Stefan to murder Bonnie's Dad. Yikes!!

and man, that 3-way with Rebekah, Matt and that other chick. Matt is a Useless character, but that was pretty good.