Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

How I Live Now (D: K. MacDonald) (Saoirse Ronan and etc)

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-13, 03:53 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

UK Date: 10/18/20133

US Date: N/A

Plot:

Daisy (Saoirse Ronan), a teenager from New York City, is sent to the English countryside for the summer to stay with cousins. She soon immerses herself in a dreamy pastoral idyll as she falls madly in love with Eddie (George MacKay), until their perfect summer is blown apart by the sudden outbreak of a 21st century world war. Along with Eddie’s younger siblings, Isaac (Tom Holland) and Piper (Harley Bird), they are left in isolation and forced to fend for themselves. When they are violently separated Daisy must embark on a terrifying journey in order to be reunited with the boy she loves. Eddie is never far from Daisy’s mind but as her journey to find him becomes more desperate, the idea of what she may or may not find consumes her consciousness and haunts her soul.
<iframe width="760" height="515" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m_bkXi4KLng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All I know is that I'll see anything with Saoirse Ronan. Always something interesting from her. Worth my time for sure.

It's based on a book, never read it. Any good?