Nikita -- "Invisible Hand" -- 5/10/13

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-13, 08:08 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,696 Likes on 2,656 Posts
Nikita -- "Invisible Hand" -- 5/10/13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

Before becoming engaged, Nikita (Maggie Q) said, "There's always gonna be another mission." Now, after barely surviving harrowing recent events, Michael (Shane West) questions his fianc�e's commitment to a life beyond Division's web of deceit, double-crosses and murder - and he's not the only one with doubts. Still, the remaining threat of Amanda (Melinda Clarke) looms large over the team, particularly since she's now allied herself with mysterious new partners that furnish her with a terrifying new weapon. Meanwhile, Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) considers an intriguing offer from the Nobel Prize winner (guest star Raven Dauda) she's defending. Aaron Stanford, Noah Bean, Dillon Casey and Devon Sawa also star. Dwight Little directed the episode written by Carlos Coto (#321).

Episode 21 of 22

Next week is the Season, not Series Finale. The CW renewed this for a 4th and final season yesterday. Only 6 episodes though.
Old 05-11-13, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,696 Likes on 2,656 Posts
Re: Nikita -- "Invisible Hand" -- 5/10/13

Wow, that was a crazy and heartbreaking hour.. Nikita is fucked. I felt bad for Nikita when she basically said her life was over after Amanda revealed how she manipulated her.

Amanda was great with all the mind game torture on her. So wicked. The look of despair on Maggie Q's face was great acting by her.

Interesting that they brought back the artificial hand into play since its contaminated with that virus. Michael is a walking time bomb.

I have to assume this season ends badly for Nikita and the final season will be all about Nikita, Michael and Alex getting revenge on her for the last time.

Last edited by DJariya; 05-11-13 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-11-13, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i almost think Michael gets killed and next year is 6 episodes of chasing vengeance.
Old 05-11-13, 11:02 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good episode, but Amanda's venturing a little too far into "omnipotent villain" territory for me.

What's the thinking behind a six-episode final season? I'm glad we'll get a proper wrap-up, but that seems strange.