TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Once Upon a Time -- "The Cricket Game" -- 1/06/13

Old 01-06-13, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts
Once Upon a Time -- "The Cricket Game" -- 1/06/13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

"The Cricket Game" - Regina is accused of murdering one of the town's most beloved fairytale characters -- but only Emma senses that she may be innocent. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, after capturing the Evil Queen, Snow White and Prince Charming set about planning her public execution in order to rid the land of her murderous tyranny, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, JANUARY 6 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Episode 10 of 22
Old 01-06-13, 04:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 598 Likes on 462 Posts
Re: Once Upon a Time -- "The Cricket Game" -- 1/06/13

So given the title and plot summary
Spoiler:
Jimminy bites it?
Old 01-06-13, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Shell with Hopper... Whew.
Old 01-06-13, 10:30 PM
DVD Talk God

Was behind all Fall. Just finished a 5 episode marathon (all in a row). I think season 2 is fine so far. Now with Cora and Hook coming to Storybrooke, it should have a different dynamic.
Old 01-06-13, 10:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJariya
Was behind all Fall. Just finished a 5 episode marathon (all in a row). I think season 2 is fine so far. Now with Cora and Hook coming to Storybrooke, it should have a different dynamic.
I just caught up over break as well. My biggest complaint this season is I am having a hard time keeping all the timelines and flashbacks straight. At least we have one less world to keep up with now. (I hope!)
Old 01-07-13, 11:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, I had a hard time with this one. I understand
Spoiler:
Regina's mother posing as Regina to convince everyone that Regina killed Jimminy. But the whole thing with the Jimminy look-alike did not make sense to me. So Regina's mother found someone to pose as Jimminy; sneak into Jimminy's house and pose for Jimminy's dog, who was not suspicious at all; and stay posing when killed. Just does not make sense.

That was just over the edge for me. The logistics of doing such a con is staggering.
Old 01-07-13, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Holydoc
Ok, I had a hard time with this one. I understand
Spoiler:
Regina's mother posing as Regina to convince everyone that Regina killed Jimminy. But the whole thing with the Jimminy look-alike did not make sense to me. So Regina's mother found someone to pose as Jimminy; sneak into Jimminy's house and pose for Jimminy's dog, who was not suspicious at all; and stay posing when killed. Just does not make sense.

That was just over the edge for me. The logistics of doing such a con is staggering.
Spoiler:

"seriously impressed"
Old 01-09-13, 01:48 AM
DVD Talk God

Go figure that Jiminy's death was a Red Herring.

I agree with Holydoc the logistics of Cora pulling the switcheroo with a fake Jiminy didn't really make any sense.

I did enjoy the confrontation scene between Emma and Regina. In a way I kind of felt bad for Regina, but in the grand scheme of things she's the Evil Queen for a reason. The flashbacks in this episode showed that her other persona was pretty merciless, especially with Snow.
Old 01-09-13, 06:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 598 Likes on 462 Posts

I just find it funny how easily Emma swings all the way from on absolute certainty to another. I get that the vision of Regina killing Jiminy was the final nail in the coffin but I would have appreciated some reluctance from Emma. After all, I would think this would totally make her finally doubt her confidence in her ability to sense the truth.

By the way, I know he's a regular on Revolution but did they ever write out Sydney Glass? Or did he just go to wherever unimportant characters in Storybrooke go until they're suddenly needed?