Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Get Smart CS Gift Set $53.49 @ Amazon

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-12, 06:26 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Get Smart CS Gift Set $53.49 @ Amazon

Don't know if this is just today or what but I've held off on this for a long time but jumped in at this price!
Old 11-03-12, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Get Smart CS Gift Set $53.49 @ Amazon

Thanks for posting. I was all set to buy at this price but decided to take a look around and see what it was selling for elsewhere. And I found it at Overstock.com for $46.00. Overstock does charge 2.95 for shipping but I recently discovered if you add this $1.35 Mead Wide Rule Notebook to your cart, the entire order ships for free saving you another 1.60. So I ordered the set and the notebook for $47.35. I know Overstock doesn't ship as fast as Amazon but I think it's worth it to save $6. Every dollar counts in bargain shopping.

Almost forgot the Get Smart link: http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movie...0/product.html
Old 11-03-12, 08:29 PM

Wish I had the money for it but saving a bit for black friday/cyber monday weeks. And overstock just gave me a year of Club O for free last week need to use it a little
Old 11-03-12, 08:30 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by jwstl
Thanks for posting. I was all set to buy at this price but decided to take a look around and see what it was selling for elsewhere. And I found it at Overstock.com for $46.00. Overstock does charge 2.95 for shipping but I recently discovered if you add this $1.35 Mead Wide Rule Notebook to your cart, the entire order ships for free saving you another 1.60. So I ordered the set and the notebook for $47.35. I know Overstock doesn't ship as fast as Amazon but I think it's worth it to save $6. Every dollar counts in bargain shopping.

Almost forgot the Get Smart link: http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movie...0/product.html

Thanks I made a note of this for this BF. I still have a $20 groupon (or eversave or something like that) voucher to use. Their stubbornness to give free shipping on everything BUT media titles pisses me off to no end -- especially since media items can ship a lot cheaper than a mattress cover.
Old 11-03-12, 09:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That is just such an incredible price for such a fantastic set. If you haven't got it already, jump on this.
Old 11-03-12, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by That'sAllFolks
Their stubbornness to give free shipping on everything BUT media titles pisses me off to no end -- especially since media items can ship a lot cheaper than a mattress cover.
But their markup on that mattress cover is much higher than on media items.
Old 11-03-12, 11:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jwstl

No disrespect...Ordered my 1rst copy Limited Ed. of Dark Shadows CS from Overstock and did not have a good experience! Almost did not get my copy because of screw ups there!!! Personally I definately will spend the few extra bucks and go with Amazon for complete piece of mind and superior customer service!!!, but to each his own!