Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

NCAA Football 12 Issue (Offline)

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-12, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
NCAA Football 12 Issue (Offline)

I'm hoping someone here can help. Twice now when playing NCAA Football 12's Dynasty Mode (offline), I get several seasons in and all of the sudden when I go in to load it, that circle dot thing spins, then goes away and nothing happens. I click it again, and again it spins but once it stops, the entire system freezes and I have to reboot.

Has anyone had this happen to them? If so, any fix other than restarting with a new dynasty? Last time I had to manually delete the dynasty from the file menu on the system rather than within the game (because again it would freeze on me).

The last time it happened I assumed I maybe switched from another input while saving and the game/system thought it had turned off, but being conscious of this, I made sure not to do it again...
Old 11-04-12, 03:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Re: NCAA Football 12 Issue (Offline)

Well, somehow I fixed it. I guess if someone else has this problem, what I did was: deleted any other Dynasty's I had, moved the one I was using to a flash drive, created a new dynasty then moved it to a flash drive and moved the other one back. Not sure if anything I did there was the fix but it's working so far...