Person of Interest -- "Triggerman" -- 10/25/12

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-12, 02:13 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Person of Interest -- "Triggerman" -- 10/25/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

"Triggerman" - When The Machine gives them the number of a mob enforcer whose life becomes endangered, Reese and Finch must decide whether to intervene or allow karma to balance the scales of justice. Meanwhile, Finch seeks aid from an unlikely source, on PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, Oct. 25 (9:01 - 10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Read more: Listings - PERSON OF INTEREST on CBS | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listin...#ixzz2AO3GFdHH

Episode 4 of 22 to 24 episodes
Old 10-27-12, 01:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: Person of Interest -- "Triggerman" -- 10/25/12

Reese getting payback at the end was good
Old 10-27-12, 07:36 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Although that recap by the girl to the guy on how they got started was really sloppy writing.
Old 10-27-12, 08:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It was nice to see two of the stars from "The Black Donnelly's" on th esame show. Miss that show.
Old 10-28-12, 04:52 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 811 Likes on 685 Posts

The first two episodes with Root were much more compelling. I love the seasonal arc episodes of this series, but the standalone episodes aren't usually that entertaining. I wasn't so sure why Finch was so eager to make a deal with the crime boss rotting in prison.
Old 10-28-12, 05:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger
The first two episodes with Root were much more compelling. I love the seasonal arc episodes of this series, but the standalone episodes aren't usually that entertaining. I wasn't so sure why Finch was so eager to make a deal with the crime boss rotting in prison.
Finch wanted to keep the girl safe. He always seems to have a weakness for the ladies.

And, more importantly, the scenes with Elias were to let us know that he's still running things despite being in jail. Clearly, he'll be coming back ina big way again.
Old 10-28-12, 06:09 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wearetheborg
Although that recap by the girl to the guy on how they got started was really sloppy writing.
Really a "meh' episode. POI often reminds me of The Equalizer, not just in its concept but also in the execution.

I like the leads (except for the two cops, both who just annoy me), but many of the episodes just seem shallow with stereotyped villains, standard situations, and telegraphed "twists".

Still like the show, but it's certainly not "must-see" tv...just a pleasant diversion. The same can be said for most 'action/drama' shows, so not picking on POI specifically.

There obviously is a dearth of shooting ranges in the big city...the goons on these shows can't hit the broad side of a bar...even with assault rifles, UZIs, rocket launchers, etc. Guess you get what you pay for when you're a small-time mobster.

Need more scenes featuring Finch & the dog...those are priceless.
Old 10-28-12, 06:14 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by creekdipper
Really a "meh' episode. POI often reminds me of The Equalizer, not just in its concept but also in the execution.

I like the leads (except for the two cops, both who just annoy me), but many of the episodes just seem shallow with stereotyped villains, standard situations, and telegraphed "twists".

Still like the show, but it's certainly not "must-see" tv...just a pleasant diversion. The same can be said for most 'action/drama' shows, so not picking on POI specifically.

There obviously is a dearth of shooting ranges in the big city...the goons on these shows can't hit the broad side of a bar...even with assault rifles, UZIs, rocket launchers, etc. Guess you get what you pay for when you're a small-time mobster.

Need more scenes featuring Finch & the dog...those are priceless.
I agree with everything you said!!!!!1
Old 10-29-12, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw Jim C. at the WWII museum in New Orleans this summer. I would not want to see that dude standing outside my door.