Bachelor Pad 3 Season Thread

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 07-23-12, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 415 Likes on 300 Posts

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-p...164700918.html
ABC just announced the cast for the third season of ‘Bachelor Pad,’ and it includes six new ‘fan’ contestants!
Ready for more drama? There have been rumors about who will appear on the third season of Bachelor Pad, but now we have the official list of who will be competing on the show. Former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants are returning to the mansion — along with six fans who entered to compete — to potentially find love and win a $250,000 grand prize!

Here is the list of contests:

Boys:

Kalon McMahon (Bachelorette Season 8, Emily Maynard)
Michael Stagliano (Bachelorette Season 5, Jillian Harris
Ed Swiderski (Bachelorette Season 5, Jillian Harris)
Reid Rosenthal (Bachelorette Season 5, Jillian Harris)
Ryan Hoag (Bachelorette Season 4, DeAnna Pappas)
Nick Peterson (Bachelorette Season 7, Ashley Hebert)
Tony Pieper (Bachelorette Season 8, Emily Maynard)

Girls:

Lindzi Cox (Bachelor Season 16, Ben Flajnik)
Blakely Jones (Bachelor Season 16, Ben Flajnik)
Sarah Newton (Bachelor Season 11, Brad Womack)
Jamie Otis (Bachelor Season 16, Ben Flajnik)
Erica Rose (Bachelor Season 9, Prince Lorenzo Borghese)
Jaclyn Swartz (Bachelor Season 16, Ben Flajnik)
Rachel Trueheart (Bachelor Season 16, Ben Flajnik)

ABC also opened up this season of Bachelor Pad to fans. Here are the fans that will be joining the cast:

Fan Boys:

Chris Bain
David Mallet

Fan Girls:

Twin sisters Brittany and Erica Taltos (competing as one contestant)
Paige Vigil
Donna Zitelli

There is one final cast member who will not be announced until later because he is currently still trying to win Emily Maynard’s heart on The Bachelorette.

This season includes two returning contestants Michael Stagliano and Erica Rose who did not succeed in finding love or money last season on Bachelor Pad. Many of the contestants know each other from their past Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons so there will definitely be alliances forming! We also see some good love matches in this group! Who do you think would make a good couple? Sound off below!
Well I didn't watch Emily's season of the bachelorette at all, She is hot but always seemed boring. A new season of the Bachelor Pad starts tonight. I don't know who any of these guys are, but almost all the women are from Ben's Season of the Bachelor. Also bring in the fans for the show make it feel more like "The Challenge Fresh Meat". Should be fun.

Last edited by Bluelitespecial; 07-23-12 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-23-12, 10:01 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Re: Bachelor Pad 3 Season Thread

Blakely. Lindzi is hot too.
Old 07-23-12, 10:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

What did Michael and Erika do to be brought back for a second time, I would rather see Gia for a third season.
Old 07-23-12, 09:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

The video intro of Chris as a fan watching the show drinking wine wih candles around him had me. Ed was a drunk idiot, and how could Blakely be crying over her partner after one competition. David was an idiot for trying to divide the house, and Paige seemed sweet. I Also I liked Donna out of the fan girls, definately the hottest one.

Last edited by Bluelitespecial; 08-08-12 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-23-12, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Blakely. Lindzi is hot too.
You have incredibly low standards.
Old 07-24-12, 07:56 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,638 Likes on 1,025 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
The video intro of Chris as a fan watching the show drinking wine wih candles around him had me. Ed was a drunk idiot, and how could Blakely be crying over her partner after one competition. David was an idiot for trying to divide the house, and Paige seemed sweet. I Also Iliked Donna out of the fan girls, definately the hottest one.
Paige is a former intern at the TV show I work at - she is very nice in real life and not enough of a schemer/dipshit to be on this show.

It's too bad she got booted though, as she was the only reason I was going to watch.
Old 07-24-12, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hate Erica. To think she's better than the fans just because she's been on TV when she was lucky to be picked to embarrass herself on national television 3 times now is just ridiculous.

Seriously, those fans need punch her in the face. And the same for all of those "stars" for thinking the fans had no reason to be there. As if they're all actual celebrities.
Old 07-24-12, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk God

That one new fan chick has a sick body.
Old 07-24-12, 09:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

This show is so ridiculously entertaining. Plus Jaclyn looks like Hatchet Face from the movie Cry-Baby.
Old 07-24-12, 10:01 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Evan Meadow
Hate Erica. To think she's better than the fans just because she's been on TV when she was lucky to be picked to embarrass herself on national television 3 times now is just ridiculous.

Seriously, those fans need punch her in the face. And the same for all of those "stars" for thinking the fans had no reason to be there. As if they're all actual celebrities.
I thought it was funny that she called the fan guy an ugly loser when:

1) Erica fully admitted that she has a jacked up grill for which she's required multiple surgeries and STILL looks like crap; and

2) This will now be the third time she's going to get rejected by others and lose the show.

The only reason Nick agreed to be her partner is because his veneers block his vision like blinders on a horse.
Old 07-24-12, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

That one new fan chick has a sick body.
Yeah thats Donna too bad she will probably be gone in the next two episodes.
Old 07-24-12, 08:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
Yeah thats Donna too bad she will probably be gone in the next two episodes.
Doubtful. The guys will all want to sleep with her and they can't do that if she's not there.
Old 07-27-12, 10:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Eddie W
This show is so ridiculously entertaining. Plus Jaclyn looks like Hatchet Face from the movie Cry-Baby.
Yeah, she is fugly. How did she get picked for this show twice? I could find a couple of better looking chicks working the counter at the local Taco Bell. Also, those 2 twins have to be the biggest fucking morons ever on one of these shows. They share about a half of a brain.
Old 07-28-12, 07:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Evan Meadow
They're not stars, but they are celebrities. Millions of people know who they are. ("2.The state of being well known"). The problem you're getting at is most of them are only celebrities because of their involvement with the Bachelor family -- just like the Bachelor Pad fan contestants.

But that's the way it goes, especially when you're young, and especially in competitions. There are always going to be some attempts to divide into us/them groups and to try to put yourself in the most advantageous group.

I thought they did a really good editing job this episode as it became clear once Big Mouth told Erica he was targeting her what was going to happen, and the train just marched down the track. The other fan guy was completely powerless to derail it. Some mistakes just can't be undone. It's one of those moments in life where you get really frustrated because your fate is effectively sealed by someone else. They WOULD have voted off the guy who spouted to Erica (Big Mouth), but he was safe so they couldn't. Doomed Guy was the next best thing.

I could go read Reality Steve and find out who goes next, but *shrug*. It sure would appear Big Mouth would be next unless he wins another challenge. But it's always interesting to see how it plays out.

I have a question for Survivor fans. I never watched that show and was never really interested in watching (I watched the finale of S1 to see Richard Hatch win). But as I think about Bachelor Pad and what I like about it, isn't it like some type of Hookup Survivor?
Old 07-28-12, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I think Reid did the best job of not acting like an arrogant ass to the fan players. He and Paige were a good couple together, and he did his best to try and rally the votes to save her.

Last edited by Bluelitespecial; 07-28-12 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-28-12, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by MikahC
I have a question for Survivor fans. I never watched that show and was never really interested in watching (I watched the finale of S1 to see Richard Hatch win). But as I think about Bachelor Pad and what I like about it, isn't it like some type of Hookup Survivor?
There are certainly similarities, but BP is different since you're kind of tied to the hip to someone + there are 2 vote-offs per round.

BP most reminds me of Paradise Hotel which was competitive-romance-reality at its cheesy finest.
Old 07-29-12, 02:34 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

There are certainly similarities, but BP is different since you're kind of tied to the hip to someone + there are 2 vote-offs per round.

BP most reminds me of Paradise Hotel which was competitive-romance-reality at its cheesy finest.
Wait there was romance on Paradise Hotel? Aren't they still stuck there since FOX swore it was a reality show that would never end?
Old 07-30-12, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Well tonight I bet the twins and David will be voted off
Old 07-30-12, 05:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 380 Likes on 306 Posts

I hope so I fucking hate the twins.
Old 07-30-12, 06:38 PM
DVD Talk God

Yeah, the twins need to go. Such a stupid concept and they're not even attractive.
Old 07-30-12, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk God

This is the best date I will ever be on in my life.
Old 07-30-12, 09:22 PM
DVD Talk God

BP was much more fun last year with that bizarre evil couple. At least the twins are gone. Maybe the producers figured out how annoying they were and greased them some money to have some faux argument and leave.
Old 07-30-12, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

So Ed slept with Sarah, and then votes to get rid of him, genius. To bad David didnt get voted out, the next most annoying person on this show.
Old 07-30-12, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I looked up Tasha Schwikert (the judge for the rhythmic gymnastics) on youtube - very talented girl. Here she is from '05, a perfect 10 on the uneven bars:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CuLFMtTL6pU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 08-03-12, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts

I think my favorite part of this episode was Hatchet Face saying that she liked Ed because "he is cool."

Watching the worn out slut (Sarah?) having a meltdown after she polished Ed's knob was good also. His howling with his hands behind his head as she was doing that was so belittling to her, and she didn't seem to clue in to it at all.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.