DVD Talk
The Amazing Puppet Master X: Axis Rising Executive Producer Card [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : The Amazing Puppet Master X: Axis Rising Executive Producer Card

Peep
06-27-12, 06:05 PM
Anybody doing this? "For only $500... you get $1000 dollars of gift cards! PLUS you will be given an Executive Producer onscreen credit on Puppet Master X: Axis Rising."

Anybody do it previously? Did it work out? Do the gift cards ever expire? Do they cover shipping? I'm almost tempted, despite the fact that I rarely shop there. I just want that EP credit.

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi
06-27-12, 07:20 PM
I did when they first did it. You don't really need the card they send you unless you give it as a gift because when you buy it, they put the card number on your account. They last until you use them.

kenbenobi
06-28-12, 08:13 AM
It was better when you paid $200 to get $600 in credit. Was triple, now only double... If they offer that deal again, I may do it again. I've spent the first $400 of my Evergreen card already...

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi
06-28-12, 10:50 AM
I have the Evergreen too. Downside to that one is that you have to wait for it to recharge each year instead of getting all the credit at once. I have a little under $300 left off the PM gift card but I won't use it for the 4th of July sale since none of that will count towards the gift card offer.

Peep
06-28-12, 06:48 PM
I have the Evergreen too. Downside to that one is that you have to wait for it to recharge each year instead of getting all the credit at once. I have a little under $300 left off the PM gift card but I won't use it for the 4th of July sale since none of that will count towards the gift card offer.

I'm not sure what you mean about it not counting toward the gift card offer.

xfilekr
06-30-12, 10:32 PM
If you use a gift card during the sale you dont qualify for the gift card promo running for the 4th sale