Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Sorry...another bootleg inquiry...HELP Please!!!

smurr05
06-15-12, 09:01 PM
Have "Freaks and Geeks" complete series and tried to sell it used to Amazon and they returned it listing it as "An unauthorized copy"! How can they know that??? Put the disc in my computer drive and it listed the title but did list only 4.35GB on disc and disc runs 180 min. Should that be correct with that runnig time?? What marks besides Chinese symbols should I look for??? Does anyone have a legit set and tell me how they know its legit? This shit is really getting old fast!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated-thanks:(

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi
06-15-12, 09:53 PM
Where did you buy it from?

Once you answer that, will you stop buying from sellers like that?

If someone else has it, I'd say the quickest thing for them to do is check their disc size.

smurr05
06-15-12, 10:55 PM
Where did you buy it from?

Once you answer that, will you stop buying from sellers like that?

If someone else has it, I'd say the quickest thing for them to do is check their disc size.

Again bought from Amazon Marketplace where honestly over the years never had a problem with this sort of thing!!! Still looking to find someone who has this and can verify if a DVD9 was used on a legit copy ,or how I can start figuring this stuff out for myself!

EdTheRipper
06-15-12, 11:09 PM
Disc 1 comes up at 7.58GB on my disc drive.

manicsounds
06-16-12, 12:49 AM
I'm sure Amazon staff got your copy, looked at it, then looked at the real copies they have in stock and knew it was a fake...

Why don't you post pictures of it?

smurr05
06-16-12, 10:10 AM
Disc 1 comes up at 7.58GB on my disc drive.

Thanks Ed. I really appreciate the info and help! I guess the real telltale sign is the GB size on dvd's themselves! Still just really disgusted over this crap! Thanks again-

EdTheRipper
06-16-12, 09:11 PM
Thanks Ed. I really appreciate the info and help! I guess the real telltale sign is the GB size on dvd's themselves! Still just really disgusted over this crap! Thanks again-

Not a problem. Never mind helping out when possible.