Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

2 Broke Girls -- The Complete 1st Season -- September 4th

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-12, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-06-12

Warner Home Video has now officially scheduled September 4th as the release date for 2 Broke Girls - The Complete 1st Season on DVD and high-def Blu-ray Disc. The three-disc DVD version is priced at $44.98 SRP, and includes the "2 Girls Going 4 Broke" Featurette, and Unaired Scenes/Alternate Jokes. The two-disc Blu-ray edition is priced at $54.97 SRP, and includes those same extras plus UltraViolet digital downloads of all 24 episodes (available only in the USA; must be redeemed within two years of street date).

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/2-B...#ixzz1xcO1QuWG

Okay, I'm not a fan of CBS's sitcoms, but this show surprised me. Great chemistry between Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs. Alot of hilarious scenes and some dialogue which is quite risque for network TV. If you can get over some of the ridiculous stereotypes in the 1st few episodes (which eventually got more tolerable and funny as the season went along), you will probably like this show.

I don't really consider this a spoiler, but Jennifer Coolidge, who plays Stifler's Mom in American Pie, joined the show in the 2nd half of the season and was awesome.