Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Any Deals for Canadians anymore ?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Any Deals for Canadians anymore ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-01, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Futureshop had some 50% off deals, but I haven't seen them in a while. Is there anywhere worth buying online from anymore or are we best of going back to the B&M stores? I haven't had to buy a DVD in a long time as there were so many click deals. Now I find the only ones left take too much time (Jaboom/Garbageband) and I dont have the patience to listen to that type of music and analyze it to death.
Old 01-18-01, 04:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Move to the states....
Old 01-18-01, 04:52 PM

I like garageband. i just do it in the background once in awhile (the musics actually pretty good). I buy B&M gift certificates with the rewards and get my local store to price match chapters online (since they always seem to have much lower prices then hmv)..

Otherwise, no great deals to speak of...
Old 01-18-01, 05:28 PM

huzefa:

Not worth leaving Canada just to get DVD deals, however the cheap booze could be reason enough to move.

Besides --- Canada is a pretty good country to live in. We have "beaver" up here and its our national animal ! (twist you mind a little and read that sentence again) hehehe