Old 05-21-12, 04:09 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
Eureka -- "Worst Case Scenario" -- 5/21/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-04-23

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
A disaster-preparedness drill for Global Dynamics goes awry and imperils the town. Meanwhile, Zane participates in a secret simulation for Fargo.

Episode 6 of 13
Old 05-22-12, 07:26 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts
Re: Eureka -- "Worst Case Scenario" -- 5/21/12

This was a very fun episode.

I have a question, what happened to Holly's body? I remember when they unplugged her from the Matrix but they never showed them disposing of her body (or even the rescue team later finding it). Is it in storage somewhere? Might that be how they bring Holly back? Or will they make her a body similar to that of Andy?

Oh and when Jo asked Zane if he ever wanted to have sex again, the first thing that popped into my mind was that was Holly's last threat to Fargo before her unfortunate demise. I know it's just a recycled line butt could help but briefly wonder if they'd randomly off Jo.
Old 05-23-12, 01:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,015 Likes on 627 Posts

So, the whole Jo and Alison awkwardness... They kept referencing it, but I can't remember what Jo said to Carter when Alison was in his body. Can someone remind me?
Old 05-23-12, 04:11 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jo wanted to talk about the attraction that she and Carter have with each other . And Carter/Allison said it didnt exist and there was nothing between them at all.

D
Old 05-23-12, 05:35 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts

Caught up with the last 3 episodes last night.

Plesantly surprised to see Holly again. Really like the little moments she and Fargo have.

Regarding RocShemp's question, if I'm not mistaken, I believe Senator Wen told one of her guys after she unplugged her from the Matrix to dispose of her body.

Colin Ferguson really needs to do a comedy for his next gig. He's so good with physical comedy and has great reactions. at when Carter and his jeep starting sinking in the grass.

at last week's episode with Salli Richardson-Whitfield's body. Dayum!!! Allison is normally so coversatively dressed that scene was a major surprise.
Old 05-23-12, 01:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 143 Likes on 98 Posts

The expression on Carter's face when he began to sink was just priceless. Loved Andy's Blazing Saddles reference too. I say it every week but it's worth saying again, I'm gonna miss this show when it's gone.