Community
Search
Anime Talk Discuss Anime on DVD & Blu-Ray, CGI animations, Manga and other cool stuff from Japan!

Freezing

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-12, 04:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Freezing

Synopsis: Eager to follow in the footsteps of his fallen sister, Kazuya enrolls at West Genetics Academy, a training facility for buxom heroes known as Pandoras. These courageous schoolgirls are genetically enhanced with enough sex appeal to cripple a man - and the superhuman strength to slaughter aliens by the dozen. Kazuya's role is that of Limiter, a Pandora's battle partner, and he quickly sets his sights on the most feared beauty in school, Satellizer el Brigette.

This full-figured annihilator of aliens is as desirable as she is deadly, but rubbing her the wrong way could lead to gross bodily harm. Can Kazuya forge a bond with his new partner and rise to the top of the ranks at West Genetics? Or will he fall victim to the mysterious bloodlust lurking within Satellizer?
Via Rightstuf:

While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition will also receive a free gift with purchase (to be announced)!
Date Available: Aug 28 2012
Contains episodes: 1-12 and OVAs 1-6.

Special Features: Episode 6 Commentary, Episode 11 Commentary, Japanese Promotional Videos, Japanese Original Commercials, Textless Songs, Trailers.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, English subtitles.

Freezing DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Limited Edition

Last edited by chrisc31; 06-20-12 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-30-12, 02:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Freezing

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kR2l219dH5E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 06-02-12, 11:47 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks pretty good. I may have to look into it. I dig fan service, but sometimes it can be too much. High School of the Dead had a bit too much in my opinion, and I wonder if it doing to be as insane as Nautica(which the first volume, came with a pair of her panties LOL) Still have that set!
Old 07-31-12, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KrQWSsvicxo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 08-15-12, 07:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Via RightStuf

While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition will also receive a free art booklet!
My copy of freezing shipped today I also just got K-On season 2 part 2 blu-ray. I have no more pending orders I need a Funimation or Sentai Filmworks 40% off sale.
Old 08-22-12, 04:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wWCuv042BO4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>