DVD Talk
$9.99 Fox Titles at Best Buy With Prometheus Movie Cash [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : $9.99 Fox Titles at Best Buy With Prometheus Movie Cash

Mr. Cinema
05-15-12, 02:15 PM
There should be a display with these titles + movie cash. It's the "Hollywood Movie Money".

Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien: Resurrection
Alien vs Predator
Alien vs Predator: Requiem
Predator
Taken
The Day After Tomorrow
The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008)
Kingdom of Heaven
The A-Team
i, Robot
Hitman
Knight and Day
Independence Day
Jumper
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X3: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Max Payne
Live Free or Die Hard
Fight Club
The Last of the Mohicans
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Planet of the Apes (Original)

islandclaws
05-15-12, 02:43 PM
Damn, I either already own these or don't want to.

Mr. Cinema
05-15-12, 02:46 PM
Someone on blu-ray.com had the full list. Updated. Pretty good selection.

Michael Corvin
05-15-12, 02:52 PM
That's a damn good list.

Spiderbite
05-15-12, 05:46 PM
Do the Alien single releases have the same extras as the box set?

Decker
05-15-12, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know if you can put the max value towards the IMAX 3D version? I assume so, but I need to know for sure before I buy more blus.

flix1
05-15-12, 08:18 PM
Bought Knight and Day ... the only title I didn't already own.

gp1086
05-15-12, 09:26 PM
Pardon my complete ignorance. I get that these titles are $9.99, which is a good deal in itself for many of them.

But then you also get "movie cash" to see Prometheus. I am guessing this is a certain amount of money you can use towards purchasing your ticket. How much? Is it redeemable at all theaters?

musick
05-15-12, 09:56 PM
Pardon my complete ignorance. I get that these titles are $9.99, which is a good deal in itself for many of them.

But then you also get "movie cash" to see Prometheus. I am guessing this is a certain amount of money you can use towards purchasing your ticket. How much? Is it redeemable at all theaters?

It is good for up to $10 per ticket
It is good at theaters that accept hollywood movie money

here is a good link to find "likely" participating theaters by your zip code
http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/

just type in zip code and continue as guest

gp1086
05-16-12, 12:49 AM
It is good for up to $10 per ticket
It is good at theaters that accept hollywood movie money

here is a good link to find "likely" participating theaters by your zip code
http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/

just type in zip code and continue as guest
Thanks!

collven
05-16-12, 04:29 AM
Well, I can't find my Fight Club DVD (think a family member stole it) so it looks like I'm upgrading. Was looking forward to Prometheus anyways.

Trevor
05-16-12, 08:03 AM
I imagine the individual single film discs are the same, but the boxset contains multiple bonus discs iirc.

Decker
05-16-12, 09:01 AM
For blind buys, are Jumper, Taken, The Day The Earth Stood Still or AvP any good?

riotinmyskull
05-16-12, 09:03 AM
^ out of the ones you've listed i'd recommend TAKEN

starman9000
05-16-12, 09:09 AM
I enjoyed Jumper, but it's kind of in that guilty pleasure territory.

Michael Corvin
05-16-12, 10:20 AM
For blind buys, are Jumper, Taken, The Day The Earth Stood Still or AvP any good?

Did you ever watch 24? Taken is basically 24 with Liam Neeson, and is a blast.

nycdude
05-16-12, 10:33 AM

I happen to enjoy all of them 'cept "The day the earth stood still" if it was the remake.

obidawsn
05-16-12, 10:47 AM
Did you ever watch 24? Taken is basically 24 with Liam Neeson, and is a blast.

Taken is nothing like 24, except maybe in the same genre of story. It is a good movie, and it shows a bit of the world of Human Trafficking.

I happen to enjoy all of them 'cept "The day the earth stood still" if it was the remake.

I'm pretty sure the remake comes with the original as well, at least in just about every copy I've seen. I'm not sure if there's a single disc version without the original or not.

BackStJoe
05-16-12, 10:58 AM

Out of those I'd go for Jumper, which I really enjoyed...and I love Alien vs Predator. Despite the haters, it's a great addition to the Alien franchise (especially the directors cut). I'd avoid Alien vs Predator: Requiem, as it's just pointless and terrible.

nycdude
05-16-12, 12:54 PM
I'm pretty sure the remake comes with the original as well, at least in just about every copy I've seen. I'm not sure if there's a single disc version without the original or not.

well, that is good to know. :D

Shannon Nutt
05-16-12, 02:22 PM

The box set put most of the extras on seperate discs...so if it IS the same, all you'll get is two different versions of the movie (theatrical and director's cut) and a commentary track.

JimRochester
05-16-12, 03:36 PM

Taken A+
Jumper C+
Day the Earth - D
AvP - never saw it

europefan01
05-16-12, 04:07 PM

picked up both Alien & Aliens this afternoon.. both included Deleted & Extended Scenes in addition to the commentary tracks and director's/special edition versions of the films..

flix1
05-16-12, 04:17 PM
FYI, the Alien Anthology is $39.99 this week at Best Buy, which makes it the same price as buying all 4 movies @ $9.99 each ... except you get the additional bonus discs, though you don't get movie cash.

JimRochester
05-16-12, 06:48 PM
Of course that means you're buying Aliens 3 too.

gp1086
05-16-12, 07:24 PM
Fight Club DVD (think a family member stole it)
LOL. Seriously?

SterlingBen
05-17-12, 01:52 AM
Of course that means you're buying Alien Resurrection too.

Fixed

collven
05-17-12, 04:37 AM
LOL. Seriously?

Yup. Oh well, it gave me an excuse to get the Blu-ray version.

story
05-17-12, 05:56 PM
Anybody know which Kingdom of Heaven blu-ray it is? The director's cut, standard, what?

It would be a blind buy for me but I hear it's good. Preference on either cut? If it's only the one and not the preferred cut is it still worth picking up?

Ringmaster
05-17-12, 07:30 PM
The director's cut is only offered on blu ray ( a good thing) but Fox in their infinite wisdom decided to release it barebones (a bad thing), so I can't retire my 4 disc box set. Oh well.

story
05-17-12, 08:12 PM
Doesn't matter, I guess. The Best Buy I went to said the only two copies in the state of Minnesota are in Duluth and I'm not heading to Duluth any time soon. Picked up Last of the Mohicans and that's it. All they had were that, the X-Men titles, and half of the Alien titles.

trespoochies
05-17-12, 08:22 PM
Anybody know which Kingdom of Heaven blu-ray it is? The director's cut, standard, what?

It would be a blind buy for me but I hear it's good. Preference on either cut? If it's only the one and not the preferred cut is it still worth picking up?

If you're a Ridley Scott fan, this is a must. Preference is the longer cut since it adds some pretty big side stories, but seeing the theatrical first is always good. But the blu ray (which is director's cut only) is definitely worth picking up IMO. As Ringmaster said, the 4 disc DVD set has the 4 hour documentary on the making of the movie. Worth it if you like the movie.

Moopher
05-17-12, 08:58 PM
Doesn't matter, I guess. The Best Buy I went to said the only two copies in the state of Minnesota are in Duluth and I'm not heading to Duluth any time soon. Picked up Last of the Mohicans and that's it. All they had were that, the X-Men titles, and half of the Alien titles.

I was shocked when I went to go buy it on Tuesday and it was nowhere to be found, not even online or for in-store pick-up!

Mike86
05-18-12, 08:29 PM
There's a few off that list I don't have that I may look for if they're offered with movie cash (Max Payne, Planet of the Apes, Predator).

Mr. Cinema
05-19-12, 12:53 PM
Some of those I have yet to find in store with movie cash, particularly the Die Hard movies. The X-Men titles are the big 4-disc combo packs.

fumanstan
05-19-12, 03:35 PM
My Best Buy seemed cleaned out of the Alien movies, except for Alien 3 and Resurrection :( Couldn't find the Anthology either.

Anyone know if this is the last day or if its going to last for a bit?

jdpatri
05-19-12, 04:01 PM
Taken A+
Jumper C+
Day the Earth - D
AvP - never saw it

fwiw, I didn't like Taken much at all. But many people do.

Decker
05-19-12, 04:07 PM
Anyone know if this is the last day or if its going to last for a bit?

The in-store price tag indicated the $9.99 price is good until June 2. My local stores (I checked three of them) didn't have a huge inventory of films I didn't already have. I picked up Taken, upgraded Fight Club from DVD and reluctantly grabbed the wretched Knight & Day since I needed a third Prometheus ticket. I might recheck the stores next week and see if I can swap that one out with a movie I don't hate.

BTW : It looks like they've put new UPC stickers on the back. I wanted to maybe grab and X-Men or Last of the Mohicans blu and swap it with an unopened copy I picked up at a recent "Upgrade & Save" sale, but with those new stickers, I decided against trying it. I can't be sure that they've changed the UPCs, but I can confirm that my unopened copy of Mohicans from Best Buy does not have a sticker over the UPC, and the Prometheus cash one does.

JimRochester
05-19-12, 06:28 PM
fwiw, I didn't like Taken much at all. But many people do.

Plot holes big enough to drive a truck through and a "17 year old" that doesn't look a day younger than the 25 she really is. But you know it was one hell of a roller coaster ride after the short uphilol it was all hang on and have fun

fumanstan
05-19-12, 09:20 PM
The in-store price tag indicated the $9.99 price is good until June 2. My local stores (I checked three of them) didn't have a huge inventory of films I didn't already have. I picked up Taken, upgraded Fight Club from DVD and reluctantly grabbed the wretched Knight & Day since I needed a third Prometheus ticket. I might recheck the stores next week and see if I can swap that one out with a movie I don't hate.

BTW : It looks like they've put new UPC stickers on the back. I wanted to maybe grab and X-Men or Last of the Mohicans blu and swap it with an unopened copy I picked up at a recent "Upgrade & Save" sale, but with those new stickers, I decided against trying it. I can't be sure that they've changed the UPCs, but I can confirm that my unopened copy of Mohicans from Best Buy does not have a sticker over the UPC, and the Prometheus cash one does.

Thanks, I didn't notice that when I was looking. Guess i'll check back periodically.

TomOpus
05-20-12, 08:33 AM
I picked up Taken, upgraded Fight Club from DVD and reluctantly grabbed the wretched Knight & Day since I needed a third Prometheus ticket. So, after sales tax, you spent over $10 to save $10 on a ticket by buying a movie you don't like. I don't quite understand.

JimRochester
05-20-12, 09:11 AM
I think it's fairly obvious. I understand completely. :hscratch:

SterlingBen
05-20-12, 11:40 AM
So, after sales tax, you spent over $10 to save $10 on a ticket by buying a movie you don't like. I don't quite understand.

He bought a Movie ticket and it came with a free BR.

AdamComic2
05-20-12, 11:43 AM
He bought a Movie ticket and it came with a free BR.

I look at it the same way. I picked up X-Men and X2 for this offer. I haven't watched them on DVD in a very long time (if ever), but they were two of the movies I didn't have and liked. I was going to go see Prometheus anyway, why not get two free Blu-rays out of it?

DJLinus
05-20-12, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Just got back from Best Buy. I was planning on upgrading my Fight Club DVD at some point and am definitely going to see Prometheus, so why not?

seether254
05-20-12, 01:52 PM
thanks op picked up Mr. and Mrs. Smith since i only had it on UMD.

Quake1028
05-20-12, 07:17 PM
When I get my lazy ass to Best Buy, I will get Alien and Aliens for the movie cash, along with my reserved $5 copy of Alexander.

fumanstan
05-20-12, 07:22 PM
Went to a different Best Buy today and went ahead and bought all the Alien movies. It would have been nicer to get the Anthology, but I barely watched the extras on the Alien Quadrilogy DVD set so with $40 in Prometheus movie cash, plus an extra $10 off coupon I got because a Best Buy near me closed, made me pretty happy.

Apple Gooncha
05-20-12, 07:29 PM
I picked up/upgraded Fight Club, which, oddly enough, I thought I already owned on blu-ray. I guess from having the dvd for a while and then getting rid of it a few months back I assumed it was something I had already upgraded. Kind of glad I didn't, as there is nothing else on the list I was interested in that I don't already own.

Now, I'm just hoping I can get some movie cash to the other movies I'm looking forward to this summer.

madmod20061
05-20-12, 08:20 PM
My local best buy had only a partial selection. I picked up Knight and Day because of the 3 I didn't already have, that one came with a DVD and Digital Copy. I haven't seen it yet, but I was going to see Prometheus anyway, so I figured I'd get a Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy combo out of it. Who knows, maybe I'll like it.

SethDLH
05-20-12, 08:33 PM
Grabbed X2. I was going to pay for the ticket anyways so I may as well get a movie I like on Blu out of it.

Count_Zero
05-21-12, 10:43 AM
The only ones I don't own are:

Alien vs. Predator
Hitman
Independence Day
Predator

...and none of the local Best Buys have any of these with the Prometheus Movie Cash sticker on them (none of them have Hitman at all). What's up with that? :thmbsdwn:

Solid Snake
05-21-12, 11:01 AM
Out of those I'd go for Jumper, which I really enjoyed...and I love Alien vs Predator. Despite the haters, it's a great addition to the Alien franchise (especially the directors cut). I'd avoid Alien vs Predator: Requiem, as it's just pointless and terrible.

Well thank fucking god that Ridley Scott is totally overlooking it cuz I sure as hell happy that those films have nothing to do as even a historical basis w/ Prometheus.

also...I'm game for A-Team and/or The Last of The Mohicans. Not sure which I really want more...I might as well just get both if my wallet is ok w/ it.

TomOpus
05-22-12, 09:23 AM
He bought a Movie ticket and it came with a free BR.It's not a free ticket. It's up to $10 off the ticket. With tax he paid $10.75 for a movie he didn't want. He goes to a showing that's $9. Basically he's down $1.75 since the BR isn't something he'll want.

If it was a movie he wanted, I totally understand.

illennium
05-22-12, 10:38 AM
It's not a free ticket. It's up to $10 off the ticket. With tax he paid $10.75 for a movie he didn't want. He goes to a showing that's $9. Basically he's down $1.75 since the BR isn't something he'll want.

If it was a movie he wanted, I totally understand.

Do movies cost $9 in Kansas City? Because here they cost $13-$14 plus service charges of around $1.50. Matinees (before noon) cost $6 or $10 depending on the chain.

Mr. Cinema
05-23-12, 04:15 PM
Walmart is supposed to have a similar display with many of these same titles at $9.96. If you see a "This Mean's War" display, these are supposed to be on the other side.

Trevor
05-23-12, 05:06 PM
Bought the four X-men BDs, think I might use all four movie tickets myself. So looking forward to this film.

Tonight found that I already had the four X films, with X-men First Class moviecash, unopened.

Oh well, at least these editions are upgraded with DVDs and digital copies; and now I have a nice quadrilogy gift for someone.

JimRochester
05-23-12, 05:09 PM
Do movies cost $9 in Kansas City? Because here they cost $13-$14 plus service charges of around $1.50. Matinees (before noon) cost $6 or $10 depending on the chain.

I remember when I was working on Long Island, I'd hit the theaters and couldn't believe the price difference. Upstate matinees are around $5 - $6. Evenings during the week are $8.50 - $9.50. Weekends can break $10 but not by much.

kenbenobi
05-23-12, 05:22 PM
Thank goodness I don't live in NYC... Evening movies by me are $9.50 at most theaters (or $10 at the one AMC we have). Matinees are $7 now I think... So most of the movie cash offers I can deal with. If it is only $8 or less, I go to a matinee. If it is $10+, I go to an evening show. I honestly can't remember the last time I paid for a movie at the theater. I've been getting movie cash or Fandango bucks regularly for a few years now.

DJariya
05-23-12, 05:37 PM
Went into Best Buy today and got Taken for $9.99 + the $10 coupon to see Prometheus.

Thx FOX for paying for the movie for me. Plus, I finally get to upgrade my Taken 2-disc DVD.

Count_Zero
05-24-12, 10:23 AM
Ticket prices here in Dallas are around $8.00 for matinee, $10.00 for afternoon/evening. Sucks.

fumanstan
05-24-12, 10:52 AM
Ticket prices here in Dallas are around $8.00 for matinee, $10.00 for afternoon/evening. Sucks.

Seems pretty cheap to me compared to other cities.

Jippy
05-28-12, 11:39 PM
Picked up X-Men 1 and 2 today. Had a $5 RZ gift certificate as well as some remaining credit on a Visa gift card I've been using on and off. Got both titles for $6.70 today. Looking forward to catching Prometheus next week!

Decker
06-01-12, 12:22 PM

I spent $17.50 for Imax 3D showing next Friday night. Normally that's too rich for my blood, but not for this film, and not with this movie cash.

Count_Zero
06-01-12, 02:44 PM
I spent $17.50 for Imax 3D showing next Friday night. Normally that's too rich for my blood, but not for this film, and not with this movie cash.

I really am looking forward to Prometheus, but not in 3D. They should be paying ME to endure that eye-straining gimmick. I've yet to see a single movie that was improved by being in 3D (and plenty that were worse for it).

And $17.50 is flat-out financial rape.

But that's just me.

Jippy
06-01-12, 09:15 PM
Printed out my certificates today. Not sure what's up, but when I entered my zip code and did a search within a 25 mile radius, it brings up ONE theater for my area. At least it's close, but they don't do any IMAX presentations there, so now I have to decide if I take advantage of the coupon and see it in regular 3D, or head down to Irvine Spectrum for the IMAX version and no discount at all.

collven
06-02-12, 01:33 AM
I really am looking forward to Prometheus, but not in 3D. They should be paying ME to endure that eye-straining gimmick. I've yet to see a single movie that was improved by being in 3D (and plenty that were worse for it).

And $17.50 is flat-out financial rape.

But that's just me.

How can you say Avatar wasn't better in 3D? Frankly, I didn't think the movie itself was all that great, but the 3D definitely kept me entertained.

Living Deadpan
06-02-12, 02:11 AM
FYI, the Prometheus movie money isn't Best Buy-exclusive. It's being advertised on Fox's webstore (http://www.foxconnect.com/prometheus_mm), so I'm guessing other retailers might have it with the movie money too. Not as cheap as $10, though.

Also, for fans of the scores, the 4 Alien Blu-rays include isolated score tracks which are great to listen to. These isolated score tracks are brand new for Aliens, Alien3 & Alien Resurrection. Say what you want about Alien3, but I absolutely love the score.

ScissorPuppy
06-02-12, 07:03 AM
Has anyone actually seen the Kingdom of Heaven Blu ray at their local best buy? Much less one with a movie cash sticker?

I went to 2 different stores today and found a copy at each but neither had a movie cash sticker. Just wondering, it was the only film of the bunch that I either didn't already own or wanted.

BTW, Wal-mart has most of these titles for $10 too (w/ movie cash), still no KOH there either.

DoctorWhosScarf
06-02-12, 11:19 PM
Help me out please. I really want to own the movie Predator, but there doesn't seem to be a good option for owning it on Blu-Ray right now. The original Blu-Ray has no special features and the Ultimate Hunter edition with the Prometheus movie cash has digital noise reduction issues that make the picture look waxy and lose detail according to reviews. What should I do? Are the problems with the Ultimate Hunter edition overstated or should I avoid that?

RetroFuturist
06-02-12, 11:35 PM
Help me out please. I really want to own the movie Predator, but there doesn't seem to be a good option for owning it on Blu-Ray right now. The original Blu-Ray has no special features and the Ultimate Hunter edition with the Prometheus movie cash has digital noise reduction issues that make the picture look waxy and lose detail according to reviews. What should I do? Are the problems with the Ultimate Hunter edition overstated or should I avoid that?

Neither edition of Predator is good; I think the problems of each are noticeable even if you're not nitpicking. But if you were going to watch Prometheus anyway, then you may as well buy Predator. Plus we probably won't see a new BD anytime soon.

Spiderbite
06-03-12, 12:27 AM
How long is this sale going on?

Sweet Baby James
06-03-12, 01:11 AM
Walmart is supposed to have a similar display with many of these same titles at $9.96. If you see a "This Mean's War" display, these are supposed to be on the other side.

I can confirm this as fact. I saw the display yesterday at my local Wally World.

ppawuk
06-04-12, 08:32 PM
The sale ends June 30th.

Azraelms
06-05-12, 07:48 AM
Grabbing ID4 today from Wal-Mart to get the ticket - prices here are $8 for evenings, $6 for matinees. Prices are the same weekdays and weekends.

DirkBelig
06-07-12, 11:10 AM
At the MJR and Emagine theaters around Detroit, evening shows are ~$10 and matinees (anything before 6 pm) are $5. The MJR we patronize is a 20-screen beast and if we pick the right show times, we can make a double-feature of it. Paid for Men In Black 3 (not bad) and then hopped into Dark Shadows (craptacular*); pay for Cabin in the Woods, walk in a couple minutes late for Hunger Games. Two movies for two people for $10. Just have to be crafty.

My all-time greatest ticket deal with movie cash was when the Toy Story movies were put on Blu ahead of TS3. Between the Target deal for buying both and the upgrade and discount coupons from Disney and the value of the movie tickets, I effectively got both discs AND the movie tickets for FREE and made a few bucks on the deal in the form of not having to pay for tix to a movie I was already going to see. I still can't believe it worked out that way.

* My g/f exclaimed after surviving Dark Shadows, "I was willing to pay full price for that. So glad I didn't.)

b2net
06-07-12, 02:33 PM
I still cant believe that Dark Shadows was originally set to push out The Avengers from IMAX. Glad someone came to their senses & split the showings between them.

Obi-Wan Jabroni
06-07-12, 02:52 PM
At the MJR and Emagine theaters around Detroit, evening shows are ~$10 and matinees (anything before 6 pm) are $5.

Matinees at Emagine are $6. Also, if you go before Noon on Fri, Sat, or Sun at MJR, it's 4.50

Azraelms
06-07-12, 04:13 PM
Grabbing ID4 today from Wal-Mart to get the ticket - prices here are $8 for evenings, $6 for matinees. Prices are the same weekdays and weekends.

Went to Wal-Mart for this Tuesday evening and they had taken the display down that morning to make room for the John Carter and Act of Valor displays. I asked about it and they said they had already sent the Blu-Rays back to the manufacturer on that day's truck. Ended up going to Best Buy and getting Taken for the same deal - $10 and movie cash, so with prices here I basically paid $2 for the 2-disc Blu of Taken. I figure at a blind buy, it is a good deal.

SterlingBen
06-09-12, 11:56 PM
Went to the theater today with the wife and my 2 tickets. The girl behind the counter looked at them for awhile and said "Do you want to keep one of these, this one will pay for both of you". Awesome.

cdollaz
06-10-12, 12:21 AM
We were able to get 2 $5 tickets for free with only one coupon.

spartickes
06-10-12, 01:31 AM
I, like a fool, went to an IMAX screening and had to pay an extra 7.50 even with the coupon. They did take it no problems though.

Manzana
06-10-12, 09:17 AM
Paid for Men In Black 3 (not bad) and then hopped into Dark Shadows (craptacular*); pay for Cabin in the Woods, walk in a couple minutes late for Hunger Games. Two movies for two people for $10. Just have to be crafty.
I just wanted to point out that the person who posted this (who is a cardholding member of MAC (Manzana Attack Club)) was not attacked for saying he does this questionably ethical thing, whereas if I were to ever post anything like this, I'm quite confident it would be followed by several attacks on my character (probably including by the person who posted this). Just noting the double standard.

ScissorPuppy
06-10-12, 10:24 AM
AVP is 5.99 this week, if you can find one with a Movie Cash sticker it makes the film basically free. (Which it should be)

AVPR is 7.99 as well as ID4.

whotony
06-13-12, 08:37 PM
I just wanted to point out that the person who posted this (who is a cardholding member of MAC (Manzana Attack Club)) was not attacked for saying he does this questionably ethical thing, whereas if I were to ever post anything like this, I'm quite confident it would be followed by several attacks on my character (probably including by the person who posted this). Just noting the double standard.

Everyone and every business is against you.

Anyway aren't these movie money coupons same as cash or Putin as if you pay with a credit card?

Why couldn't you use two towards the price of an IMAX ticket for example since those things are usually near $20

Manzana
06-14-12, 08:43 AM
Everyone and every business is against you.

Anyway aren't these movie money coupons same as cash or Putin as if you pay with a credit card?

Why couldn't you use two towards the price of an IMAX ticket for example since those things are usually near $20
I'm fine with applying 2 coupons to a more expensive ticket for the same movie. I was just mentioning that someone here posted and admitted to theater switching which I assume theaters don't like. I just said if I had posted something like that I probably would've been attacked, but in this case nobody noticed it but me. Maybe nobody is reading this thread any more. BTW, not everyone and every business is against me... just many of them. :-)

whotony
06-14-12, 08:59 AM
Actually the first sentence was for you, the rest was a general question for anyone who is listening.