Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Nikita -- "Crossbow" -- 5/11/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-09-22
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-09-22

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Percy (Xander Berkeley) calls the President the United States (guest star Cameron Daddo) and threatens to set off a nuclear explosion unless his demands are met. Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford) finds two scientists who could help stop Percy's new nuclear satellite, so Nikita (Maggie Q) and Michael (Shane West) head after one and Sean (Dillon Casey) and Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) look for the other. Unfortunately, Alex and Sean get caught at the very location that Percy blows up as an example of his power. Meanwhile, Nikita realizes the best way to stop Percy is to go into the belly of the beast - Division itself. Danny Cannon directed the episode written by Andrew Colville (#222).

Episode 22 of 23

In case you didn't read the CW thread, this was renewed for a 3rd season today.

Next week is the SEASON Finale, not Series.

Thank You CW!

Now, C'Mon People, watch your DVR recordings, buy or rent season 1 and 2 and get caught up.

Hopefully the CW moves this to a new night.
Old 05-12-12, 01:51 AM
DVD Talk God

Re: Nikita -- "Crossbow" -- 5/11/12

Awesome episode leading into the finale. With today's renewal it makes it that much sweeter.

Birkhoff: "Nikki, I Hope this isn't the last time we see each other"

Nikita: "Thanks for reminding me nerd, I'm the one who's ass is on the line."

That was actually a really cool moment between them.

And damn, Percy is one fricking diabolical villain. Calling the POTUS on that secret line and threatening him.

Loved the sequence at the farm with the Century's and then Nikita breaking into Division. Very intense sequence.

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought I read somewhere that Craig Silverstein, Nikita's creator, said he has a 4-5 year arc planned. I believe earlier this year he said he already has an outline for season 3.
Old 05-12-12, 02:29 AM
DVD Talk God

Here's Maggie Q's reaction from Twitter today:

Holy SHIT! Thank u Nikita supporters! We DID it!
Old 05-12-12, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shoot, the episode ended late, and my DVR didn't catch everything. Hate it when that happens.
Last clip showed Nikita saying blow the charge. Anyone care to share the ending of this episode?
Thanks!
Old 05-12-12, 02:57 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by DVDGamer
Shoot, the episode ended late, and my DVR didn't catch everything. Hate it when that happens.
Last clip showed Nikita saying blow the charge. Anyone care to share the ending of this episode?
Thanks!
Michael blew the charge with Nikita running and they showed Nikita diving with the explosion in the background. Then the screen went to black.

That's all you missed.
Old 05-12-12, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 185 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya

Birkhoff: "Nikki, I Hope this isn't the last time we see each other"

Nikita: "Thanks for reminding me nerd, I'm the one who's ass is on the line."

That was actually a really cool moment between them.
When he kissed her on the mouth and his comment to Michael, that was
Old 05-14-12, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just caught up with this last night. Enjoyed it as I always do, but one of the weaker eps. of the season. Although this show wouldn't exist without plot contrivances, there were a few too many crammed into one hour this time. That there was so little security (two agents and...dirt?) for the access point was ridiculous. (Although I guess that fits with my season one complaint about the lack of security cameras inside Division.) Percy can arm a satellite, lay waste to a nuclear reactor and get the POTUS on the phone in a 24 hour span, but fails to guard a hole that leads almost directly to his servers? (For a show that relies so much on technology to propel its plot forward, the lack of security in and around Div. is a constant annoyance.)

However, loved the scene of the Division agent telling his partner "Do it," and she snaps his neck to activate the sensor. And the '80s-era Star Wars video. Also digging the new secret organization (the lead strikes me as a cross between Clive Owen and a young Mel Gibson...a ton of gravitas a perfect foil for Percy).
Old 05-14-12, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya
Michael blew the charge with Nikita running and they showed Nikita diving with the explosion in the background. Then the screen went to black.

That's all you missed.
Super thanks! All of 30 seconds, I guess. But you never know, I was even thinking if it was a 2 hour episode and a season ender of sorts as it's the first time I missed the ending with my DVR.