Old 05-02-12, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,667 Likes on 2,635 Posts
Revenge -- "Absolution" -- 5/02/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-02-08

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Oscar-Nominated Tess Harper ("Silkwood," "No Country for Old Men") Guest Stars, and ABC News Anchor Cynthia McFadden ("Nightline") Plays Herself

"Absolution" - The impending release of Daniel has everyone on edge as the press grows more and more hostile; the SEC begin their investigation on Grayson Global; and Emily discovers a new photo taken of her father on the day of his death, leading her to more clues about how he died -- and also to a mystery woman and an ominous new target -- on "Revenge," WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Episode 19 of 22
Old 05-03-12, 08:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Revenge -- "Absolution" -- 5/02/12

FYI - The SEC has no such power as exhibited in this episode. All told, once Victoria claimed terrorist links to Grayson, the whole matter would have been primarily handled by the FBI/DHS as a criminal matter LONG before the SEC would be able to touch anything to come up with civil charges.

Victoria: Is this why you started taking drugs?
Charlotte: I don't know Mom. I'm failing Calculus. You do the math.
HA!

Wow. I just don't see how they're going to get a second season out of this continued deception. Is Emily going to spend a whole 24 episodes hunting for the "white whale" who killed her father?

And was it just me or did that outdoor scene at Charlotte's school look a LOT like the school exterior used in the final scene in the final episode of Joan of Arcadia.
Old 05-03-12, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 70 Likes on 59 Posts

I thought
Spoiler:
they will finish the storyline and start with a brand new cast next season but just keep the revenge theme. They should probably link it with the Japanese guy being the "constant."
Old 05-03-12, 09:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts

I think it would be interesting if a loose end tries to get revenge on her next season.