Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Movie characters that you hate.

wlj
05-02-12, 12:06 PM
There is no character in my 33 year old life of watching movies that I despise more than Percy from The Green Mile.

Honorable mentions:

-All the Cobra Kai students from The Karate Kid
-can't remember his name but Sato's nephew in the Karate Kid Part 2

Rockmjd23
05-02-12, 12:09 PM
Chozen.

Mine is the black girl from Death Proof.

TGM
05-02-12, 12:15 PM
Cpl. Upham in Saving Private Ryan.

wlj
05-02-12, 12:17 PM

that jogged my memory a bit. I hate Kevin Dillon's character in Platoon

davidh777
05-02-12, 01:03 PM
My kids would say Beatrix LeStrange and Dolores Umbridge

Mabuse
05-02-12, 01:04 PM
Swiper - He's always swipping. He's such a dick.

Numanoid
05-02-12, 01:12 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-2NXKnHIpCAJ0JMuq69hIqKedRnTlJR0HeIfC34Yjn6YypCxr

raven56706
05-02-12, 01:14 PM
http://lucianogalasso.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/annoyingkids-supermanreturns-431.jpg

that f'ing kid

Dr. Phibes
05-02-12, 01:19 PM
Mine is the black girl from Death Proof.

I'll say all of the girls in Death Proof except for Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She didn't get a chance to be annoying because they left her with that rapey looking Adam Sandler guy while they drove the car.

Mabuse
05-02-12, 01:30 PM

While it is very common to say this about the character, I think part of the reason people hate him is because deep down they realize that if they were in that situation they would do exactly the same thing.

Solid Snake
05-02-12, 01:34 PM
I'll say all of the girls in Death Proof except for Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She didn't get a chance to be annoying because they left her with that rapey looking Adam Sandler guy while they drove the car.

Even Zoe Bell? I love Zoe!

gp1086
05-02-12, 01:43 PM
I generally like villains in movies. They're more interesting characters. Karate Kid movies are some of my all-time favorites and I love the Cobra Kai (KK1) and Terry Silver (KK3).

Most of the characters I don't like are generally the protagonists who stupid things or act helplessly. Will try to think of more specifics

iggystar
05-02-12, 01:47 PM
Jar Jar Binks

Hokeyboy
05-02-12, 02:54 PM
Kat Dennings in Thor.

whoopdido
05-02-12, 02:55 PM
While it is very common to say this about the character, I think part of the reason people hate him is because deep down they realize that if they were in that situation they would do exactly the same thing.

What? Whine and cry for days on end and then shoot an unarmed man while he has his hands up?

Just had a couple posts about this not that long ago. The actor did a wonderful job, but the character is worthless. Without a doubt, the character I hate the most. Percy from The Green Mile is a close second. I hate Upham because he's weak and I hate Percy because he's just a vile, rotten, poor excuse for a human being. Again, the actor (That annoying 35 year old pretending to be an 18 year old's husband) did a wonderful job because it has to be hard to act in such a way to make so many people despise you.

In fact, I'm going to amend my answer. I hate Percy more than Upham. At least Upham is a "nice guy" who was just completely useless in the situation he was put in. Percy has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

d2cheer
05-02-12, 03:42 PM
There is no character in my 33 year old life of watching movies that I despise more than Percy from The Green Mile.

That is only because you want to do his real life wife... -ptth-

MrSmearkase
05-02-12, 03:57 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/210/8/9/ruby_rhod_by_silvereyedbeauty-d421aj3.jpg

foofighters7
05-02-12, 04:20 PM
Nurse Ratched from Cukoo's Nest was the first that came to mind for me.

Mr. Cinema
05-02-12, 04:31 PM
First off, the Cobra Kai are awesome.

Jar Jar Binks would certainly be near the top of my list.
The cast of Transformers 2.

Mr. Cinema
05-02-12, 04:34 PM
What? Whine and cry for days on end and then shoot an unarmed man while he has his hands up?
I haven't seen SPR in probably a year, but I don't recall Upham whining and crying throughout the film. He only freaks out during the last battle. The unarmed soldier he shoots was the one who killed Captain Miller, the very person who spared his life from capture earlier in the film. I'd call that a justified execution on Upham's part.

Upham was only there to study maps, so I can sort of see why he'd freak out during battle. And Mellish (Adam Goldberg) does the same thing early on in the movie. I'd call those some realistic moments of humanity. You can't expect every soldier depicted in movies to all be like Rambo or John Matrix. That is not realistic.

Spottedfeather
05-02-12, 04:36 PM
The entire cast of Scarface
The entire cast of Watchmen except Rorshach
The entire cast of Godfather
the new captain Kirk
Megan Fox

d2cheer
05-02-12, 04:47 PM
Megan Fox

Which movie is that character from?

davidh777
05-02-12, 05:17 PM
Which movie is that character from?

Every movie she acts in? ;)

yoshimi
05-02-12, 05:19 PM
The woman from The Temple Of Doom who wouldn't stop screaming.

gp1086
05-02-12, 05:37 PM
As much of a Harry Potter series fan as I am, I don't really care for Harry.

Bryce Dallas Howard in The Help and 50/50; Tom Felton in Rise of the Planet of the Apes; Anne Heche and hospital people in John Q - all those randomly come to mind.

There are others from TV shows: Charlie (Lost), Terry Bauer (24).

mhg83
05-02-12, 05:45 PM
Terry Bauer (24).

An old friend of mine borrowed the show and when i asked what she thought of the season she said I was glad when Terry died :lol:

Robert
05-02-12, 05:49 PM
Any character played by Michelle Rodriguez.
The entire cast of <b>Starship Troopers</b>, save for Clancy Brown and Michael Ironside's characters.

Numanoid
05-02-12, 05:51 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/210/8/9/ruby_rhod_by_silvereyedbeauty-d421aj3.jpgI just assumed that this was understood. Like the Free Space in Bingo. :D

Numanoid
05-02-12, 05:52 PM
Any character played by Michelle Rodriguez.You mean, "That one character that Michelle Rodriguez plays in all her movies"?

Jules Winfield
05-02-12, 05:57 PM
I fucking hate the kid from "Extremely Loud and Incredily Close." I really want to kill him. Please, can I kill him?

starman9000
05-02-12, 08:04 PM
Eustace in Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

GoldenJCJ
05-02-12, 08:22 PM
There are others from TV shows: Terry Bauer (24).
I hated her so much that when I started watching The River I automatically hated her character just for spite!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Shelley Duvall's character in The Shining is my single most hated character ever. In fact, my hatred for her is so powerful that it actually changes the dynamic of the movie. I see Jack Nicholson's character to be a hero. He tried to do what I wanted to do.

I'll also add all the white soldiers that appeared near the end of Dances With Wolves. Scumbags all of them! :grunt:

JANK
05-02-12, 09:21 PM
Nurse Rachet.

Drexl
05-02-12, 09:30 PM
Doyle (Dwight Yoakam) from Sling Blade.

antspawn
05-02-12, 09:39 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/210/8/9/ruby_rhod_by_silvereyedbeauty-d421aj3.jpg

Amazing that Chris Tucker is more annoying that Jar Jar Binks. :lol:

Fuck I like Fifth element but whenever he comes in later on I want to pull my hairs out! :mad:

Rockmjd23
05-02-12, 09:44 PM
Any character played by Michelle Rodriguez.
And I definitely wouldn't have sex with her!

gp1086
05-02-12, 10:05 PM
I hated her so much that when I started watching The River I automatically hated her character just for spite!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Shelley Duvall's character in The Shining is my single most hated character ever. In fact, my hatred for her is so powerful that it actually changes the dynamic of the movie. I see Jack Nicholson's character to be a hero. He tried to do what I wanted to do.
We have similar tastes in more ways than one. :)

I actually don't know anyone who likes Terry Bauer.

bluetoast
05-02-12, 10:12 PM
Terry was awful, I agree. But I also hate Chloe. Wish she had been hit by the poison gas that hit CTU.

Arpeggi
05-02-12, 11:23 PM
Mclovin

Charlie Goose
05-03-12, 12:25 AM
Karen (Diane Franklin) from The Last American Virgin.

NSFW language
THAT FUCKING BITCH!

Russell Casse (Randy Quaid) from Independence Day.

Double_Oh_7
05-03-12, 12:26 AM
Mclovin

How can anyone hate McLovin??
Terry was awful, I agree. But I also hate Chloe. Wish she had been hit by the poison gas that hit CTU.

Kim has them both beat.

Why So Blu?
05-03-12, 03:04 AM
I hate Jason Segel in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. He's the biggest vagina on earth in that flick, which is why I hated that movie.

Rypro 525
05-03-12, 03:35 AM
Kim has them both beat.

cougar alert!

BambooLounge
05-03-12, 08:37 AM
Matt Damon's girlfriend in Rounders. I cannot think of a more annoying film character. "What? You won a ton of money playing poker? You're a horrible person! What? You used your poker skills to land a very tough to get summer clerkship? You're a horrible person!"

I always wish he'd get in enough trouble (by way of Worm of course) that the Russian mob does him the favor of killing her.

mh4268
05-03-12, 09:03 AM
Alex from Up In the Air.

RocShemp
05-03-12, 09:24 AM
Kat Dennings in Thor.

I loved her in that. :sad:

Ash Ketchum
05-03-12, 10:31 AM
Those annoying kids in HUGO. All two of them. Plus Borat.

In fact, I hate Borat in every film he's in--no matter what they call his character.

Rockmjd23
05-03-12, 11:03 AM
The annoying kids in _____________.

wishbone
05-03-12, 11:13 AM
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8977/76662large.jpg

whoopdido
05-03-12, 02:25 PM
Matt Damon's girlfriend in Rounders. I cannot think of a more annoying film character. "What? You won a ton of money playing poker? You're a horrible person! What? You used your poker skills to land a very tough to get summer clerkship? You're a horrible person!"

I always wish he'd get in enough trouble (by way of Worm of course) that the Russian mob does him the favor of killing her.

You're forgetting about the part where she stood by him after he lost everything playing poker. I can only assume they had a heart to heart and he promised her that he'd never do that again. And then when he broke the promise and started playing poker again she dumped him once and for all. I don't blame her one bit. It would be like a hardcore alcoholic promising his girlfriend that he'd never drink again and then getting pissed when she dumped him after he came home drunk as a skunk.

If I was dating a hot piece of ass like that and the only rule was that I don't play poker. Guess what...I ain't playing poker. It it weren't for a stroke of luck at the very end of the movie, he most likely would have ended up dead at the hands of KGB, or if not dead, working for him for the rest of his life. Matt Damon's character was a moron in that movie. But Worm was even worse.

Hokeyboy
05-03-12, 03:12 PM
I loved her in that. :sad:
I don't even KNOW you anymore!! :(

Seriously, she was fucking awful...

dvdjunkie32
05-03-12, 03:22 PM

Honorable mentions:

-All the Cobra Kai students from The Karate Kid

Are you talking about characters that annoy the piss out of you, or characters that you love to hate? I thought Percy was a great character and the movie does a good job of making you hate the dude. It was delicious fun when they stuff him in the padded room.

Another big sleazeball would be the cocky bearded guy who hits on Bruce Willis wife in Diehard. Small role, but he went out with a bang.

Meglos
05-03-12, 03:37 PM
Another big sleazeball would be the cocky bearded guy who hits on Bruce Willis wife in Diehard. Small role, but he went out with a bang.

http://i.imgur.com/M9SUL.jpg

Ellis was awesome!

Anubis2005X
05-03-12, 03:48 PM
Scarlet from Gone With the Wind...

Mike86
05-03-12, 04:08 PM
Oskar from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. God I wanted to punch that kid in the face the entire movie. What an annoying little fuck.

wishbone
05-03-12, 04:36 PM

Seriously, she was fucking awful...She was pretty much in a blink and you missed it kinda role... :shrug:

Jules Winfield
05-03-12, 05:31 PM

Seriously, she was fucking awful...

If she performed the role nude, she wouldn't have been so awful. :banana:

Hokeyboy
05-03-12, 05:45 PM
If she performed the role nude, she wouldn't have been so awful. :banana:
Yeah, no doy :rolleyes:

JumpCutz
05-03-12, 05:47 PM
This nitwit...

http://www.entrepreneur.com/dbimages/slideshow/forrest-gump.jpg

Ethan Hunt ....douchebag

http://assets.gearlive.com/filmcrunch/blogimages/missionimpossible_cruise_sunglasses.jpg

Numanoid
05-03-12, 06:02 PM
In fact, I hate Borat in every film he's in--no matter what they call his character.Not sure if being funny...

JumpCutz
05-03-12, 07:22 PM
Sacha Baron Borat.

islandclaws
05-03-12, 07:49 PM
Most recently, the stereotypical stoner from The Cabin in the Woods.

Kate Capshaw in Temple of Doom. Bitch almost ruins the entire film for me.

Mike86
05-03-12, 09:02 PM
I agree with Sacha Baron Cohen in basically anything as well. He just isn't funny to me in the slightest. I just find all of his characters extremely annoying and not in the over the top annoying that it becomes funny way. The only thing I didn't mind him in was Hugo.

Most recently, the stereotypical stoner from The Cabin in the Woods.
I agree with him being stereotypical but honestly the character worked fine to me. :shrug:

Why So Blu?
05-04-12, 12:55 AM
Rachel McAdams in Midnight in Paris. I don't advocate violence towards women, but she needed a beatdown.

BambooLounge
05-04-12, 07:22 AM
You're forgetting about the part where she stood by him after he lost everything playing poker. I can only assume they had a heart to heart and he promised her that he'd never do that again. And then when he broke the promise and started playing poker again she dumped him once and for all. I don't blame her one bit. It would be like a hardcore alcoholic promising his girlfriend that he'd never drink again and then getting pissed when she dumped him after he came home drunk as a skunk.

If I was dating a hot piece of ass like that and the only rule was that I don't play poker. Guess what...I ain't playing poker. It it weren't for a stroke of luck at the very end of the movie, he most likely would have ended up dead at the hands of KGB, or if not dead, working for him for the rest of his life. Matt Damon's character was a moron in that movie. But Worm was even worse.

From my recollection, "everything" was simply HIS money that he had saved up from playing poker. I don't recall the film making it a huge cataclysmic event as if he had a gambling addiction that caused him to steal or borrow from people or even the gf. He was a man who took a big shot and missed. He immediately got a "regular" job as a result and stopped gambling and continued on with law school only to use his poker powers again for legit career advancement (which she scolds him for) until Worm mucks it all up for him.

I think you're giving her too much credit and the film never really portrays Damon's past poker playing as destructive or even a real addiction to warrant the annoyance that is his gf.

MScottM
05-04-12, 09:58 AM
Oskar from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. God I wanted to punch that kid in the face the entire movie. What an annoying little fuck.

I haven't watched Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, but if you think you want to punch that kid in the face, you won't BELIEVE the urge you will have if you watch the Walking Dead. Annoying fuck doesn't begin to describe the kid in that show.

Oh, and his mom is a piece of work too.

JesseCuster
05-04-12, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=Charlie Goose;11216702]Karen (Diane Franklin) from The Last American Virgin.

NSFW language
THAT FUCKING BITCH!
[QUOTE]

Man, that brings back memories. Yep, between that character, who I think is one of the most terrible female teen characters in film history, and the supernatural incest victim (not kidding) in Amittyvile Horror 2, it's no wonder Diane Franklin's career didn't last much past the 80's. Her agent should have been hung.

Draven
05-04-12, 01:08 PM
I agree with Sacha Baron Cohen in basically anything as well. He just isn't funny to me in the slightest. I just find all of his characters extremely annoying and not in the over the top annoying that it becomes funny way. The only thing I didn't mind him in was Hugo.

I hate his Borat schtick but he was good in Sweeney Todd.

Mine is Ruby Rhod from The Fifth Element. He is the only character who turned a movie I was enjoying into a movie I hate more than any other movie in the universe.

devilshalo
05-04-12, 01:44 PM
I liked all of the characters in Fifth Element because they were way over the top. Between Oldman, Tucker, Jovovich and Holm, they really went well against Willis' soft spoken, straight guy.

dino88
05-04-12, 01:56 PM
I haven't watched Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, but if you think you want to punch that kid in the face, you won't BELIEVE the urge you will have if you watch the Walking Dead. Annoying fuck doesn't begin to describe the kid in that show.

Oh, and his mom is a piece of work too.

I've seen both. If you're that bothered by Carl, I suggest you never watch Extremely Loud. You'd have to go out and buy a new tv the next day. If I was a UFC fighter, I'd throw that movie in before every fight.

brayzie
05-09-12, 06:55 AM
Julianne Moore and Vince Vaughn's characters in Jurassic Park 2: Lost World.
Malcom is advising them to be cautious around the giant devil monsters and Sarah's acting like he's silly only to be surprised when she accidently causes a stampede because her camera starts making racket.

Then Nick wants to let loose DINOSAURS in the middle of a camp site. So they can be free. I get the sentiment but the stupidty of these characters really made me hate them.

whoopdido
05-09-12, 08:06 AM
Malcom is advising them to be cautious around the giant devil monsters and Sarah's acting like he's silly only to be surprised when she accidently causes a stampede because her camera starts making racket.

Then Nick wants to let loose DINOSAURS in the middle of a camp site. So they can be free. I get the sentiment but the stupidty of these characters really made me hate them.

What do you expect? They're hippies. That's the kind of stupid shit that hippies do.

Arpeggi
05-09-12, 08:26 AM
Maggie Gyllenhaal in the Dark Knight.

badlieut
05-09-12, 08:41 AM
All the kids in Attack the Block.

The Infidel
05-09-12, 08:51 AM
I'm with a lot of people here, in finding certain kid characters to be extremely annoying and punch-worthy. The first three I can think of would be:

Young Anakin from Phantom Menace
The whiny, buck-toothed son from Poltergeist
The kid from Indian in the Cupboard.

arminius
05-09-12, 10:44 AM

Vaughn was directly responsible for all the deaths in the movie. His idiocy culminating in removing the ammo from Postlethwaites weapon was beyond stupid. I can't believe that someone didn't shoot him in the movie. Moore was just a dumb bitch in comparison. Acting like "I am one with the stegos, they love me and know I am no threat." Anthropomorphize much?

Arpeggi
05-10-12, 01:28 AM
The suicidal mom in About a Boy. I fucking hate bullshit vegan hippies.

DarthMarino
05-10-12, 07:19 AM
Justin Long in Die Hard 4.

PenguinJoe
05-10-12, 09:36 AM
Lemme get this right you're an advanced alien life form protecting Earth but you need this annoying kid around all the time?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33762/666075-sam_witchki_super.jpg

tommyp007
06-02-12, 09:59 PM
Cal in Titanic. I just watched this again and I STILL hate that guy.

PatD
06-02-12, 10:14 PM
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) from "Kill Bill"

Why are we rooting for this character again? She's a cruel, amoral killer for hire, but because her equally cruel, amoral associates betrayed her, for some reason she has some moral leverage over them? Not buying it.

That would be like if the Reservoir Dogs all (almost) got the drop on Mr. Blonde, and then he went after them and dispatched them in a sadistic Mr. Blonde-ian way--all the while Tarantino is playing Mr. "Stuck-in-the-Middle-With-You" as a 'hero'.

*vomits*

Why So Blu?
06-02-12, 10:46 PM
All the kids in Attack the Block.

I hated the lead kid in that. Loved the lead English girl, though.

FRwL
06-03-12, 03:29 AM
The entire cast of Godfather

Really? They can be disliked but i want to hear why you think so. I suppose Michael could be the only 1 not since he doesn't show as much "personality" as the others.

PenguinJoe
06-03-12, 07:01 AM
Eddie Murphy's character in I Spy

Shia LeBeouf's character in Indiana Jones.

JeffTheAlpaca
06-05-12, 07:56 AM
The guy with the beard in Boondock Saints

http://static.moviefanatic.com/images/gallery/david-della-rocco_495x330.jpg

AsmodeusVice
06-05-12, 08:33 AM
http://www.theterminatorfans.com/multimedia/t2images/t2-0003l.jpg

/end thread

MrSmearkase
06-05-12, 10:13 AM
The <S>guy with the beard in</S> Boondock Saints

Fixed.

FRwL
06-05-12, 02:40 PM
^^This is why when people say T2 is better than T1 i just smile and let them have their opinion.

JGaitan82
06-05-12, 02:57 PM
Scotty from Star Trek. Any versions of him. especially this version of him.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2604/theenterprisescottystar.jpg
By jmoviereview (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jmoviereview) at 2012-06-05

rbrown498
06-05-12, 03:16 PM
Every character in every film that Harmony Korine has had anything to do with--especially the two lead actors in Kids and the the main kids in Gummo.

iggystar
06-05-12, 03:39 PM
^^This is why when people say T2 is better than T1 i just smile and let them have their opinion.

That kid isn't enough to overshadow the story, the effects and Sarah Conner in T2.

Now if you want to speak of a truly annoying child in a movie let's list Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds or Jaden Smith in The Day the Earth Stood Still. I wasn't a huge fan of either movie, but hated those characters.

Solid Snake
06-05-12, 03:45 PM
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) from "Kill Bill"

Why are we rooting for this character again? She's a cruel, amoral killer for hire, but because her equally cruel, amoral associates betrayed her, for some reason she has some moral leverage over them? Not buying it.

That would be like if the Reservoir Dogs all (almost) got the drop on Mr. Blonde, and then he went after them and dispatched them in a sadistic Mr. Blonde-ian way--all the while Tarantino is playing Mr. "Stuck-in-the-Middle-With-You" as a 'hero'.

*vomits*

They took something from her and everything involved w/ it. That's a pretty good reason for revenge.

JGaitan82
06-05-12, 03:48 PM
That kid isn't enough to overshadow the story, the effects and Sarah Conner in T2.

Now if you want to speak of a truly annoying child in a movie let's list Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds or Jaden Smith in The Day the Earth Stood Still. I wasn't a huge fan of either movie, but hated those characters.

I thought Dakota Fanning was good in War of Worlds. It was her older brother who was way more annoying. Especially when he wanted to join the army and "fight back", and the fact that he lived. Pissed me off LOL

iggystar
06-05-12, 03:55 PM
I thought Dakota Fanning was good in War of Worlds. It was her older brother who was way more annoying. Especially when he wanted to join the army and "fight back", and the fact that he lived. Pissed me off LOL

Yeah, I forgot about him. I hated him too.

Solid Snake
06-05-12, 03:59 PM
when I was younger I hated Fanning. Though when I got the BD, I found that...she's actually good. She acts the way a little girl would. The son was stupid though. He made no sense in his actions.

iggystar
06-05-12, 04:07 PM
when I was younger I hated Fanning. Though when I got the BD, I found that...she's actually good. She acts the way a little girl would. The son was stupid though. He made no sense in his actions.

Except in a dangerous situation where she didn't follow her father's orders. Oh, let's go wandering anyway, "DEAD BODY! AHHHHH!". And I could imagine my daughter screaming her lungs out every minute of the day in a situation where I need to keep my wits about me....no, she was annoying and I hated her.

JeffTheAlpaca
06-05-12, 04:13 PM
Richard Pryor is a legend but his character was so annoying in Superman III

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/movie-windfalls/superman-3.jpg

Meglos
06-05-12, 04:33 PM
Well as long as we're talking about annoying kid characters, let me introduce you to the crown prince of 'em all:

http://i.imgur.com/hPO3P.jpg

By the film's halfway point I was seriously hoping she'd shoot the brat herself.

jfoobar
06-05-12, 05:44 PM
Wow, Rudy Rhod from The Fifth Element and Mr. Scott from the Star Trek reboot? They were kind of the best thing from both those movies.

Ky-Fi
06-05-12, 08:23 PM
All the villains from Breakdown, but especially this one! :mad: :

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/RgHhtIz2NdE/0.jpg

Man, I hated that whole crew of bastards!! Sons a' bitches!! :mad2:

Oh, what's the matter, kidnapping his wife doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it?! DOES IT??!!

http://www.cineclub.de/images/1997/breakdown_3.jpg

JeffTheAlpaca
06-12-12, 05:56 AM
Stephen Glass from Shattered Glass

http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/shattered2.JPG